Reviews for Suddenly I See
Skendo chapter 44 . 7/22
I so wish that she didn't have to die. I get why though as otherwise Sirius and Harry's story line would have been altered. I think I loved Sirius's story more than Ivy's, I loved the character development and their growing relationship. Thank you for sharing your stories, I have very much enjoyed reading them!
Salma2 chapter 44 . 5/13
I read Ivy's version first before reading Sirius's version but I enjoyed his version more. The story makes more sense now. I couldn't get myself to read the last few chapters abt her death because I was traumatized after reading it in Ivy's version, it probably also had to do with the fact that I had recently read Sirius's death in Ootp (not the first time), and then I read this and I honestly couldn't function for a couple of days. You have a talent, the story telling was impeccable!
Zerepak chapter 29 . 5/11
After reading Ivy's perspective on their relationship, I honestly believe Sirius actually loves her more. I feel like Ivy has this fantastical view of Sirius that is very superficial, she loves how handsome he is and how he's everything she's not while not actually wanting to have those things or making room in her heart for his personality. She doesn't love the way he is or the things he is interested in, but Sirius is honestly in love with her for her quiet little habits and her personality. Maybe it's because I identify with Sirius more as an outgoing, blunt(ish) person, but that just makes Ivy's story that much more tragic. I love your stories and your different perspectives. I hope you've been published, and if you have please send me the name of your book.
chicaalterego chapter 44 . 5/9
I cried during all the chapter. It was so sad, and... god it was moving. I only with that there was a oneshot about Sirius tlking to Harry about Ivy when they were staying in Grumnud Place, it would be neat... or maybe something about Harry learning about Ivy at some point after the war, in a visit to Andromeda. A hurt/comfort fic so Harry gets to learn about his Godfather's love life.
Jada chapter 44 . 4/8
Ok... So I finished Nobody Sees Me Wishing a few hours ago, then Everything You Ever Imagined, and now this and I'm just crying. Well, not crying, just those slow tears that slowly drip down your face, one after the other, because you got so into the story and now it's over and the ending was sad so you just can't help tearing up, and then they fall over an- I'm ranting. Oops? Loved this, loved NSMW and EYEI. This whole story/series is amazing. :) Now I'm gonna go slowly cry myself to sleep as I imagine everything that could've happened (it's currently 1:07 am... yea when I get into a story... I get INTO the story, if ya know what I mean). So sorry for the long review/comment thingy. NIGHT (or morning...?)!
Lizard Breff chapter 44 . 3/15
I love this story. All this time I didn't even realize that you'd also written it in Sirius' POV, but every few months or so I've reread Ivy's POV because I just love it so much. It's so refreshing for me to have a story where Sirius ends up with an OC that is more on the shy and quiet side and doesn't basically become a completely different person to be with Sirius. It's so much more relatable for me personally and I find it more realistic that way because that is just who she is. Getting to read Sirius' POV just brought this full circle for me. Both stories have made me cry and I think that you have done a beautiful job of capturing the love of their relationship and how good they both were for each other in the end.
bunnyboo19 chapter 44 . 10/26/2016
you made me cry and for that I must say thank you.
trickst3r-97 chapter 44 . 5/13/2016
This was an amazing story! I love how you portrayed Sirius, but I have to say I didn't like Ivy. I felt as if she was always running and scared, and she really was one of the obstacles in their relationship growth.
lizzzsunshine chapter 44 . 4/25/2016
So many feels. All of the feels. All of the tears.
ella chapter 44 . 4/15/2016
im crying... so hard

i have been crying the last two chapters and wow... this was beautiful in a horrible way.

i know this side of the story was hard to write for you but, it payed off. it was an amazing story and it was my life the last couple of days and i hope you know how much you made me cry.

Guest chapter 44 . 12/16/2015
I cried ;-;
Guest chapter 44 . 9/23/2015
I have mixed feelings about this story. You have Sirius dead on, at least at the beginning. The 360 flip to all googly-eyes on Ivy wasn't exactly the best dust-bunny, but it kind of worked.

Honestly, I hated Ivy. Throughout most if the story until the very end, I hated her. Hated her character and the redundancy of describing her with wide eyes and long stares. Like she was scared all the time. Even with Sirius's point of view on the story, I still don't get it. Why he chose her and her personality. Sirius changed dramatically just so she can make sense. She was so stagnant in this story, I rolled my eyes.

But, at the end, my opinion has changed. Ivy started to show less of her fear-mongering self and I started to see the metamorphosis of Ivy changing, because of Sirius. But, this story is very kaftaesque. In order for Sirius to change, Ivy does too. But once they actually start the seriousness of their relationship under very real and adult pressures, she goes into the alley and gets the killing curse. When Sirius and Ivy were growing up, it was cut by Ivy's end. It makes me think Sirius is going to go back to his old ways. Sure, he is a changed man, but the catalyst is gone. He couldn't even give her the ring.

At the end I literally broke down and cried. Very few authors done that to me. I realize you know your limits and cannot write that type of fanfiction. So, logically to finish the story, you end it before it could begin with a metamorphosis. It's okay, many fanfiction author's tried to write past that part in the romance department of Harry Potter fanfiction couldn't do it well and it changed to a dragging story. I think you recognized that and did the only thing that could keep the story good: Ivy's death.

Maybe this was planned all along, with the Anne and Sebastian story as a sort of foreshadowing. Instead, their story was what the readers expected: Ivy and Sirius running away from the war. But, they couldn't.

Good story but like I said before, mixed feelings.
lizziecats chapter 44 . 6/16/2015
This story was amazing and yet so terribly sad. I swear I was crying my eyes out, still sad about their unfortunate parting. I didn't want Ivy to die but I understand why she had to. Maybe you could write a one-shot of them being reunited in the afterlife after Sirius gets killed by Bellatrix. I think it would be nice if they could be reunited even if it's in death, I mean he wouldn't only be reunited with Ivy he'd also be reunited with James and Lily who were sadly killed protecting their son. Anyway the way things ended with Ivy and Sirius not being able to see each other before she died I just wish they could have a happy ending together even if they have to be dead or ghosts to have it.
Ads S chapter 43 . 6/14/2015
I confess- I haven't actually read the original story: but this chapter still made me cry. Writing emotions like this are incredibly hard and you've done it beautifully. I apologize for not reading either, but I do know the basic plot-lines for both and commend yoi on your success. This chapter; though it tugs on heart-strings; is the best angst chapter that I've ever read. Hats off to you
yuki chapter 43 . 4/10/2015
shit. this Is just so sad man...
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »