Reviews for Goonies: Our Last Adventure?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
This is really good im sad Datas not im it more maybe they get stuck on some thing and Data comes and figures it out?
I love Chris Chambers chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Love it! It's amazing:)
wren chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
If you don't update soon i will find you and kill you ha lol joke! Seriously though please update it's good
TeamPiper chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Awesome story! It would mean a lot if you could read/review my story Not Standing down. Thanks!
QuillSwirlUnicorn chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
OMG! Hurry up and get the fanfic done! I'm hooked! I can't relax until I know who kidnapped Sloth! I CAN'T RELAX! I CAN'T , I CAN'T, I CAN'T!
boots0812 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Just got a DVD copy of The Goonies For Easter yay! Update soon please!
QuillSwirlUnicorn chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
One of the best Goonie stories ever!
boots0812 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Good so far. Are you going to update this soon, or am I going to have to wait another four years to read chapter 3?
kirius george chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I have one thing to say: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
kcmspanthersgirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I like it please write more! :))
kirius george chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Great beginning to the story! I'm just wondering if you're still gonna write more, because I would love to read more of it! Here's an idea for you; the town decides to bury a box full of things that belong to the town, and ask the Goonies to dig the hole for the paper. The whole gang, including Brand, Andy and Stef, are there. When they've been digging for a while, the ground opens up and the Goonies fall in. The hole eventually slopes like a slide, so no one falls to their deaths. Now their biggest concern is getting out without dying.

Think you could work with that?
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I've got an idea for you...

A pirate named Red-Handed Corey comes to the Goon Docks and calls the Goonies to him. Then he sees Mouth and gives him a golden crucifix that enables Mouth with supernatural powers - powers of seeing into the future and telepathy to be exact.

Then, Mouth encounters Troy's little bro Max, who doesn't like his big brother's snobby attitude one bit, and introduces him to the gang. And, jewel smugglers come after Mouth, as they want the crucifix, and Mouth has to fight them alone.

Anyway, keep up your awesome writing!
alex luca chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
No way. This is freaky, I was watching The Goonies when I got the email that you had posed this! Ahh! Wow!

Sorry, no ideas for you yet. I will let you know if something comes to me!