Reviews for Crypt Keeper
Amanda chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
Really good!

The only criticisms that I have are that chapters 1, 2, and 3 are a little too repetitive. Also, might want to work on those typos. But otherwise so good!
jkrowlingrox chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Yay! Happiness is so nice in the end after all the angst.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
That's it! Fin! You can't do that! It disappoints me, really. There was so much more you could have done! Your writing is excellent, the premise of the story original but to leave me wondering about so many factors. What if Hermione could find a cure or half a cure? How about Harry facing justice and by doing so being able to come, sort of, to the wizarding and start some sort of normal life? Anyway, I'll keep in my favourites but I am not a happy camper.

eterna-romantica03 chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
You know, some part of me wants Hermione not to give in. After reading four chapters I think Harry should come back to her with something to show for instead of asking her to 'trust' him again, leave everything behind never to be able to come back; after all if Harry is a 'wanted man', what would become of Hermione if the authorities suspect she ran away with him.?

I find it selfish of Harry to ask her to sacrifice so much. Goodness! he murdered Ginny and Molly! Hermione has said many times that that fact alone should make it impossible for them to have a relationship. But you got me. I shall wait for your update and most likely be surprised, I am sure.

eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
I won't speculate as to how or what Voldemort did to Harry, I think this chapter has given me enough clues. Well done! by the way. His feelings are beautifully painted. I love the part when he was about to cry but didn't and the last part as Harry imagined Hermione by his side and nothing, silence.

I don't mind angst as long as there is a happy ending at the end. Good job.

eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Although not a fan of a 'dark Harry' I went into panic mode as I finished the first chapter of Buried and zas! Second chapter was an A/N. I have only read chapter 2 so far but I am liking it. But it is late, my kitchen is a disaster zone and I must do the 'adult' thing and clean it up. Your writing is stellar.

Dark Child Productions chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
I got excited. What did you change? Just putting the story out there again?

(p.s. They wouldn't let me review chapter 5 twice)
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
I think this was a good ending...very interesting way to end it.
Dark Child Productions chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
I think that it's a very good ending. I would love to read more, but I don't think that it's necessary to make the story more complete. :)
madara-sama chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
truly an Amazing story i lokk forward to reading your other works
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
This was really good..if I were Hermione, I'd have a hard time saying no to Harry too.
pinktricity101 chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
wow...great chapter...just when you think Hermione has given in...she shoves it right back in Harry's face...hope there is more...can't wait to see what happens next
lorelover chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Great writing, but is this the end?
Dark Child Productions chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Very interesting. There will be more, right?
Desertcoyote77 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I too am really glad you decided to expand the story to a trilogy. I did enjoy the 2nd part... almost as much as the 1st part, which to be honest was very well written. I'm looking forward to your next installment.