Reviews for Borderlines
Katara sucha bitch
FFFG chapter 15 . 3/17
Wow. Okay so I really really like this whole thing. Also can I just say that you write awkward beautifully. I had to stop myself from outright laughing so many times I was choking. This was well done in all aspects and I really like how perceptive you had Aang. I may doubt some of the characterization of everyone else, but your Aang was spot on, from his energy to his doubts. You also captured Katara pretty well. Sokka and Zuko are forever in my heart and you just gave me a wonderful new interpretation to imagine them with. I am a little disappointed that we don't get to see the missing chapter here on on lj, but such as life. Thanks for the read. KTN!
nony chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
I really love the way you write Toph and Aang-not that I don't love the others, but the way those two are characterized in all your fics are just perfect.
Proud Yaoi Fangurl chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
i am having issues reading this chapter on your livejournal. i can't see anything on your livejournal besides one image and a few empty divs. i would really like yo read this chapter but i can't. it there somewhere else for us to read it or did you just know know that the livejournal is broken?
Elin chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
lovely story!

but I am sad. I really wanted to read chapter 14 and I can't... where can I read it? I feel cheated. is it removed?
really loved the story but it really feels like a chapter is missing (really makes the story loose a bit of its appeal)
maybe I am rude and you removed it for a reason but then you should remove this chapter because false marketing does not make a reader happy.

maybe my phone (since I'm reading from it) is broken or can't load the page, if so I am sorry for sounding like a bitch!

but if not, would you please look into it? because I would really like to read chapter 14 as well!

I really loved the story and you really make the serious and the comedy mash well! just an awesome story to bookmark and read over and over again! :)

love
Elin
sychopenguin5 chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
This is great! I did pop over to lj to read chapter 14, of course, and whoooo boy! That is some excellent steamy goodness! Best I've read I'm awhile!
My only complaint about this story is that it seems to take forEVER to get interesting. I mean, I can see how the beginning is important to show the foundation of their relationship, but it really wasn't until chapter 7 when they got together that I felt like I couldn't put it down!
Also, I do LOVE the way you wrote Toph! Totally makes the story, like, 10x better.
Can't wait to go read the sequel now!
WildWolfDragon chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
Hnnng so good! Gonna read the sequel now! -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Late to the party but I had to comment because Aang? Is so freakin' perfect in this. That last line, even the timing of it was great haha
Basic-bookworm chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Hey, I can't find this chapter anywhere would you mind sending me the link? Great story btw.
VaraChan333 chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
I absolutely loved this story! It was very well written and had a lot of humor as well as a healthy dose of angst. And I really loved how you portrayed Toph...haha she is such a perv.
Hollynn chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was a great way to end the chapter, "OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS. DID YOU SEE THE BATHTUBS?"
Rindou Kiara chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Lol. I totally love it. The open was great. I love your spar-fighting scene. Especially all the small bickering among friends. You definately got all the characters right. Aang's personality was spot on and hilarious. I can't wait to read more.
Ruby of Raven chapter 15 . 3/24/2012
I loved it but why did you have to leave chapter 14 out and put it somewhere I won't be able to acess it, and where's the freaking link you told me would be on your profile? We've all read rated M stuff on this site before so what's so bad about putting it on this story? Just rate the thing at rated M instead of T.

That's all I have to say. ;)
Inumaru12 chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
Loved it :) It was great. I simply adore this pairing. :D

Inumaru12
AGirlWonder chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
"Just remember to hang a glove on the door when you're in one of your strategy meetings so that I am sure not to interrupt."

Iroh, you can't be a dirty old man when it's your nephew!