Reviews for Trouble Comes on Many Legs
MQDK chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Lol! Loved it! Spiders, eww!
irezel chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
i love team bonding...3 I love jack being scared of something silly. :3 and daniel having to rescue him. :D
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was hilarious!
sarahmw42 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
First time I've come across this story- and it's great! Vincent Price! HA! Fantastic! : ) And many other great lines as well.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
1. i love the whole "when things aren't going splodey" image just made me laugh as i totally pictured Jack O'Neill saying that to himself in his head lol.

2. Being partially arachnophobic (enough to hate them and scream and get away from them and hate looking at them, but not so much that i can't kill them...) this story made me laugh.

...again i suppose P

3. totally understandable that Daniel would laugh at them.

4. i think it's hilarious that Teal'c kinda freaked out the spiders by "stoically smashing them"

i saw this really pretty yellow & black spider in this intricate web in my garden and took lots of pictures...then didn't use the camera for awhile and went back and looked later at the pictures. when i got to the first spider one i screamed and dropped my camera and didnt want to pick it back up, but i did and then uploaded the pictures and deleted them from my camera lol.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Brilliant! That's so funny! :)
etile chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
lol go daniel
windscryer chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Sweet and smushy and LOL Daniel's not afraid of spiders and everyone else is.

To be fair though, OMJ LOTS OF SPIDERS GAH!

*shudders mightily*

That part? Not so awesome.

But the rest of it? Made of win.

And Jack is so totally right. They are, indeed, minions of Hell.

*shudders*
Cole J chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
This was brilliantly written and immensely entertaining! Bravo!
LatinaGirlMeows13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
TeeHee! I giggled!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
OMG, ROFLMAO! Loved:

“... And yeah, I went other places, too, but I was never buried in a pile of spiders before.”

Carter nodded jerkily. “I flew over Iraq. Spent most of my time in a lab. Nothing like this.”

and

If Jack couldn’t deal with something, Carter could. And if Carter couldn’t deal with something, Teal’c could. And if none of them could deal with it, Daniel could.

This is what I love so very much about the team. Loved the characterizations. Thanks for sharing.
N'kala chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Interesting idea for a story. The thing about Iraq, though- have you ever heard of camel spiders? My parents have been stationed there and other countries in the middle east, and they've told me horror stories of camel spiders. They're crazy!
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
yeah gotta agree with that: "Team bonding when things weren’t going splodey. Always the best."

I can just imagine the payback from Jack, Sam and T if Daniel brought the spiders up :)

E
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
LOL! Too many fanfic writers haven't thought it through and make DANIEL the most arachnophobic member of SG1. And yet, per canon, JACK is the one bothered by bugs!

Hmm, I wonder if the natives just wanted to get someone else to do an icky job for them? ;-)

Thanks for writing this! (Even though I am going to be startling at imaginary spiders all night...)
starjems88 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008