Reviews for Digital Destiny
NeoMiniTails chapter 16 . 11/4/2005
I love this stpry, can't wait til next chapter!
agoraphobia chapter 16 . 6/6/2005
im going to weite an angry e-mail if you dont update very soon! because i love ti so much and you havnt updated it!
agoraphobia chapter 11 . 4/10/2005
WHAT CAN I SAY WELL IM SORRY BUT THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ HAHAHA GO REI/TAI! PLZZ UPDATE SOON!
nina chapter 16 . 10/24/2004
poor tai. i hope the two of them hook up not ken and rei
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 14 . 7/3/2004
bbl~!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 8 . 7/3/2004
o the cheesiness of it all. but don't worry, i like cheese. : P hehe. I feel sorry for Tai. *snort* not really Sora seeing as to how i never really paid n e attention to her and you just make her so... incredibly unlikeable. hehe. *reads more*
Tem chapter 16 . 5/15/2004
Update plls o pls update! Great story! Rei fan.
Scarlet Angel16 chapter 16 . 4/13/2004
Love the story, can't wait until the next chapter.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 16 . 12/29/2003
its soo sad! cuz rei likes ken but tai likes her and who eva she chooses da otha person will feel heartbroken is dat y shes gonna go home? plz write more i luv matt/lita couplin !
AnGeL70 chapter 16 . 7/1/2003
Well, I can obviously see that you haven't updated this for a LONG time, but you can't leave a story here, not when you've taken it so far! Plus, I think it's really good. You can finish it, I know you can!
starblaster chapter 16 . 6/20/2003
I like this chapter and i really hope you get to the next chapter soon because i would like to see how it will end.
UNgoddess chapter 16 . 1/5/2003
You know in chapter 13 you said you finish this story if it killed you, and yet it's been almost a year and here we are... No update... *motivates!*
Firenze chapter 16 . 12/19/2002
This is great! I love how your plot isn't perfect. I mean that in the fact there are people hurting and it isn't all happy and perfect all the time. It makes a good plot. Well I decided to read this after reading your other fic, which i hope you update. Thank you for this wonderful story. Ja ne!

Firenze
SailorJfanatic not signed in chapter 16 . 11/8/2002
You evil evil girl! How could you do that to Tai?...O well, Ken is HOT! BTW, the romance between Matt and Lita (ma fave character!) is great! I always knew Matt and Lita would make a cute couple. Suggestion, you need to give lita more action scenes! I'm sure you know what she's known for, Fights! Please let her have more fight scenes. Don't get me wrong, I love how active Rei is, but Lita needs to get more piece of the enemy's butt. ::cough::Ken::cough:: Anyway, Overall, you're doing a fine job. Love this fic. Hopefully, though, you would update soon, like NOW!
solar-sun chapter 16 . 7/24/2002
Love the story. Write more please! I also read your LOTR one and love that one as well! Keep writing on both. I'm placing both stories and authors on my fav lists on fan