Reviews for Ten Little Pieces
Headlights chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Totally irrelevant, but I couldn't leave it alone: there were supposed to be commas in that last parenthesis in my previous review.
Headlights chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
The relatively small niche community of Itachi/Sasuke has surprised me with some honest attempts at insightful writing. I'm always glad to find authors like you who appear to use fanfiction as a means to improve as a writer.

I first came across the use of car lights as a motif in Dorfman's "Death and the Maiden". I was delighted to see that the same motif served a similar function in this story - it adds an new dimension to my reading. Although this story has nothing to with the play, there too the main protagonist went through extreme conditions, their innocence was broken and subsequently psychologically damage was inflicted. Like Itachi here, the perpetrator, responsible for the protagonist's trauma 'invades' the house; the first warning in both stories is the flash of a car's headlight. It's an ominous sign and the protagonist in 'Death' picks up a gun (this can be likened to Sasuke eating pills, which is his defense mechanism). In both stories, the perpetrator isn't justly blamed for his crimes - everyone wants to forget, but some, the victims, cannot forget nor forgive.

Though 'Ten Little Pieces' doesn't have this, what's interesting about the headlights that appear at the very beginning of 'Death' is that they seem to trigger a traumatic memory where she, the protagonist, was raped in a room that was illuminated by a clinical, piercing, fluorescent lights. The idea is very subtly executed, and only inferred after reading the whole play.

Sigh, overall, the mind makes strange connections: what I just wrote is basically bullshit since there is no connection between the two stories, but I do think that if this story was ever fully written that play would have been a good source of inspiration. Literature is always intertextual at some level, intentionally or not.

Sorry if I phrased ineloquently with all those references (night been writing an essay the whole day atrocious brain function and horrible writing) I hope my review is received with at least a tiny bit of happiness, despite the content. I only write reviews when inspired.
darkpetalz chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
It's a real shame you discontinued this because its so good. Iv been on FF for a long time and I just don't come across such well written, good quality fics anymore especially in the Naruto fandom.

If you ever want to continue this piece ill definitely be grateful to read it.
kazoe chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
so short but great. I was so angry when no body cared about Sasuke. He was so fragile. What happened in chap 4 confused me too. Too bad you discontinue this
hakku23 chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
This is GREAT! PLEASE UPDATEE
French girl chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
I love your story ! It's very very very good. I love. Please the sequel
LivingLies chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
I hope you can update soon,

I really like this story.
blisblop chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Stunning, confused Sasuke is is just hanging there...and so I am, Ihope you has a great tempo, gripping as it .
blisblop chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
Wonder where this is going ? Sasuke seems truly snapped, did it really happen .. Obviously it did but..Well it is damn interesting. Hope you get back to is guy.
blisblop chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Paxil eh?Stuff stays in your system companies are scum but we all know substances work and you don't have to take them all the time, not like Paxil, someday our health care system and laws won't hold us hostage to big the Game...

Anxiety attacks are devastating though, work out,it helps more than anything.

I hope you continue this.
Kyarei chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
WOW. I am simply... amazed. Well, to be honest with you, I read this story months ago when it was published and absolutely adored it, but didn't review. I apologize. I just happened to come across this in the favorites section of one of my favorite authors, and thought "My goodness! Is that...?" and then I re-read it and remembered, and was once again in love with this story. You have done a simply gorgeous, outstanding job. Please continue! No matter how

long it may take. This story has been short but captivating, and is one of the best. You're amazing. Good job on it! I really do hope you continue, it would be a total waste not too. Happy belated New Year!
kitsunecoyote chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Oh my god, I'm so glad my Orochimaru suggested this to me w

One of the best fanfics I ever read o:

I can't wait for the next chapter!

VSC
Obsession No Es Amor chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Wow, this whole fic is Intense!

Can't wait to read more.
inface chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wow, good story. Keep writing you have a talent. I mean it!)
Dark Green Poop chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
NO! HE DIDN'T CHANGE AT ALL! NO!