Reviews for War Machine
W. River chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Strange. As I was reading this and about to review, I decided to go look at the other reviews and saw one reviewer criticizing the plot for being cliche. I find that... questionable. In some cases a plot like this could be considered cliche, but in my opinion this story is utterly original. Especially the part about him being attracted to his enemies or sparring partners because of their grace in battle. Excellent work!
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wow, that hurt way more than I thought it would. I mean the summary was just kind of cute, but the fic itself was really poignant. Nice job, Tally. Tell me that reviewer is joking, because if not, holy fuck did they ever miss the point. People who are that ignorant really just shouldn't read anything that's not written down at the same level of ignorance. Guh. D:
del rossi chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Pointless, utterly pointless. Not only was this pointless but ooc, basically; Cloud’s got a boner (attraction/falls in love) whenever he’s fighting a friend, enemy etc...

The plot itself (character x realizes when fighting with character y that character y is actually HOT!1)is older than Gandalf and lamer than Paris Hilton.