Reviews for Enemies Closer
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
ROFL, fantastic beginning. Very original, and it definitely sets an interesting tone for the story. As does the wicked summary - I highly approve of that. XD But yes, Cloud is just so sulky and cute in that first scene - I lurve it.

Yuffie sounds like she has fun at her job, lmao. More Cloud and Reno.

Your descriptions of the characters are really great. They're to the point, but there's still a lot behind them - enough to make the characters feel alive.

The humor is also really fantastic. "What, are you asexual?" was probably more enjoyable for me than it should have been, lol. But Cloud just really had it coming. And of course his choking-on-air reaction was perfect. I can just imagine... XD

Leon's introduction is just really, really awesome in that it shouldn't be awesome at all, but no reader can help loving his disheveled, disinterested self.

"...No, Leonhart. Just, no." is also really brilliant.

Yay! Appearance by Fenrir! And Cid! Swearing!Cid. Fantastic. Leon and Cloud's introduction was... interesting. XD Kind of cute, it a quirky way. Sort of unexpected, but in a way that endears me to it... Yeah, I liked it. XD

Leon showing up bathed was hilarious - due to the reactions... it was also kind of hot, due to... clean Leon? nom nom nom.

And if the end wasn't so complete with a smirk, I would be mad at you for stopping there. But it's actually a very effect end.

So... Hm... I'm wondering what's going on under the surface of this story, if that makes sense. I guess I'll have wait and see what happens, but I'm curious as to how Cloud will become more aware of certain normal social activities, as you put it, lol.

Yeah, you have a laptop? We can be together more now? *collaspes into huggle*
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Lol. Poor Cloud. He's gonna get sexually harassed tonight...!
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I'm in lurve! That bear comment was awesome.
styria chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
:D More now plz.

God that was hilarious.

Except for Aerith being Cloud's girlfriend.

That creeps me out. xD
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Huh. So, Leon was some sort of lazy slob? Hmph. That's alright I guess. Interesting story, love Cloud's "Bears eat rabbits" line. :D