Reviews for Witches, Demons and Hunters Oh My!
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Hansel and Gretel, Donnie and Marie, Greg and Marcia...love the snark!

Dum, dum, dum, dum. The word is out, Dean's a demon in the future and Sam made it happen. I can't wait to see where you take this!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
I never watched Charmed but I've still followed and enjoyed the first 3 chapters of this. Really good stuff, you make a great partnership and the final paragraph, the passage from the tome was so chilling.

Looking forward to reading more.
Heavenstar3 chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
This is getting good. I love the character Melinda in Charmed. Please update real soon.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
excellent! I have to admit that I'm especially loving this story after watching SPN 4.01 ;)
tigggerkim89 chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
this is a great story i hope to read more soon
winchesterxgirl chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
wow. loving it. poor dean.

i really hope this all works out. cause demon dean is just scaring.

and dude did you see season four premier? OMFG.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
great
Heavenstar3 chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
This is good. Can't wait to read more.
Floralia chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Bad Dean! It’s so effective to introduce us to an evil Dean before we see the good one, so you’re always aware of what the stakes are, and what he’s capable off. And it's interesting viewing him from the Halliwell POV. It makes him more threatening.
Rachel eckstein chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
OHH COOL KEEP WRITINGING
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
So both Melinda and Sam had traumatic events surrounding their birthdays...that's one heck of a way to bond.

That's quite a cliffhanger there. Is that normal Dean or evil Dean holding the gun? Can't wait to find out what happens next.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Now I have to confess, that this is getting really interesting and there is no longer a doubt in my mind that I'm going to like this. I already do. Great writing and you build the anticipation for more so nicely. I'm happy to hear that more will be up soon. Hugs, Vonnie
winchesterxgirl chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
very nice. so how many years did they just go in the past? and chris is okay right?

just knocked him out?

i like this.
Copper's Mama chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
good story so far, any scene with chris is golden, and love the dean scenes, even if he is evil!

kudos, keep up the good work! update son please!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 9/17/2008