Reviews for Witches, Demons and Hunters Oh My!
winchesterxgirl chapter 14 . 10/11/2008
yay. sam and melinda time. whoa.

love it.

go not evil sammy.
kirallie chapter 14 . 10/11/2008
So Dean's gone to Lawerence or are they picking up on something else? Go Sam! Glad he managed to tap his powers like that.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 14 . 10/11/2008
great! I love that they're headed to Lawrence

But Sam escaped too easily...where was Dean!Dean?
Floralia chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
Interesting. Sam’s learning to tap into his powers and Demon Dean is jealous because he wants to be the one to teach him. It’s curious that with all the authority Dean has in the future he would be willing to follow Sam. Makes you wonder just what he’s capable of.
vonnie836 chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
Wow again, absolutely loved how Mel helped Sam and taught him about his chakras. Demon Dean, boy he is awful. Sam going with him to protect Mel - awesome. But will he be strong enough to resist Demon Dean? Oh man, you girls are sure taking me for a ride. You are so great. Hugs, Vonnie
kirallie chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
SO not good. Sam won't give in to his brother will he? Is there any part of good still in Dean that Sam can reach? They seriously need more help. Is there no way to fre Wyatt from his control?
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
great! I can't wait to see what happens next!
winchesterxgirl chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
wow. demon dean is a jerk, then again he's still dean.

who would have thought.

even through hell and back still loves his baby brother.

love it.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
lovely. Happy Thursday Claudia~Shante
kirallie chapter 12 . 10/8/2008
Dean's death seems to at least have been faster than being torn about by Hellohounds. Who's more powerful Dean or Lilith? Will Sam learn to use his powers? Keep up the good work!
Floralia chapter 12 . 10/8/2008
Sorry! I’m getting caught up, but I’ve had maths homework. I’m seriously reconsidering this being a student thing – not only do you get less free time, but you get maths homework.

So much is happening! I love that Dean is still protective of Sam, and only wants him with him if it’s Sam’s choice to be there. And you killed Dean! And now Lilith’s after them too. This doesn’t look good.
winchesterxgirl chapter 12 . 10/8/2008
i don't know what to say about this chapter.

i started liking it, and then you killed dean. which i am very upset about.

deep breaths. okay. still lovin the story and i can't wait to see what you two are going to do with it next.

one question. do they bring good dean back?
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 10/8/2008
Superb
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 12 . 10/8/2008
Dean died :( I'm not a happy camper at the moment but I'll go with it...

Are there scenes with Demon!Dean and AU!Sam?
Heavenstar3 chapter 12 . 10/7/2008
Hey, last time I reviewed I asked what Melinda's powers were and you wrote back saying that she has visions like Sammy, but nothing else. So I thought she was like Pheobe and her powers were passive. So I will ask it again, what powers does Melinda possess? Also, are they going to ask help from some other people. I mean Demon Dean is going to destroy the world, you would think people would want to stop him from doing that.

Great chapter. Update soon.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »