Reviews for Witches, Demons and Hunters Oh My!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
soectacular, both chapters
winchesterxgirl chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
oh. i can't wait for the next one.
Floralia chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
It’s good Dean’s finally got his thoughts out in the open and they’re working together again. And it’s good that Sam can acknowledge that maybe Dean was sensible to be cautious, especially considering what’s at stake for all of them. They have so much in common with the Halliwell's, but it would be so easy for them to work against the Winchester's to get what want.
sendintheclowns chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Dean certainly has a point about worrying that "the witches" might come after his family. Perhaps he should have been nicer while they were around.

Dean's worried about Sam, Sam's worried about Dean...I really feel sorry for Bobby. He's surrounded by crazies :)
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Loved this chapter, Dean revealing his motives and thoughts to Sam and Bobby, just what the two of them needed. Also great was how Sam realized why he trusted Mel. Once again, the whole chapter was very nicely written and fun to read. Showed a lot about the anxiety Sam has about loosing Dean and how Dean fears Sam might do something very foolish to save him. Can't wait for more. Hugs, Vonnie
tigggerkim89 chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
that was great cant wait for more
Heavenstar3 chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
The guys have to give Chris and Melinda a break. I hope they travel the San Fran to ask help from the Charmed Ones. Now that would be cool.
sendintheclowns chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Oh, boy, the tension sure is thick in that house. I can understand Dean's frustration and distrust but he's not helping matters. And then Demon Dean and Wyatt are arguing, too. I think I can guess who gets the upper hand there.
vonnie836 chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Another great chapter. I really like what you are doing here. Sam is obviously the only one, who totally trust Mel and Chris. I know it might be only, because he feels they can help Dean, but still. There you have the two brothers, once again on totally oposite ends of the spectrum. What can I say, really great writing. Hugs, Vonnie
winchesterxgirl chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
ahh. no. why is dean being such an ass?

love it.
novashanti chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the good read.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
awesome. Happy Thursday Claudia *lots of love, Shante~
Floralia chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
More great chapters. I love how Dean’s snark and bad temper is hiding how worried he really is. The Halliwell’s and the Winchester’s really do have a lot in common, it’s just a shame they’re not big on trust, especially when the safety of their family is at stake. And they have to be even less inclined to put up with Dean’s attitude knowing that somewhere in the future Dean as a demon is torturing their brother.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
excellent! I love the change that Ruby is of the Warren linege!
winchesterxgirl chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
oh. can't dean just be in a better mood? i mean hasn't he even given a thought to what sam has? maybe they can save him?

i guess i'll wait. i love it and i hope there's no evil dean.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »