Reviews for Birthday Surprise
charlieslion chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Rin's last name is Nohara! :) This story is adorable.
Awesome Galaxy chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Guess who! X3 I know you posted this, like...a year ago...but I totally loved it! X3 I loved the crazy shop lady, she made me laugh. XD and then they decide that BREAKING INTO KAKASHI'S HOUSE is a good idea...what if he was home? o.O All in all, excellent job, and I really want to read more from you! You're writing is freaking awesome! x3 Kyahaha...*laughing at the thought of Sasuke dressed as Obito*
Alfendi chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Ahahaha, I checked your profile and this is what I found...it's a really interesting story...I love how you managed to wait and post it on Kakashi's b-day.

The idea of sneaking into Kakashi's apartment was very interesting...(Muhaha, what would happen?)

The part about Minato-sensei dancing in a restaurant singing Happy Birthday absolutely made me crack up. (Just try imagining that, it's kind of ridiculous, I wonder if Naruto should try that sometime!)

The ending was really nice, though I kind of wonder whether Kakashi was thinking "what the heck, they broke into my house, LOL"

Anyways, it's a nice oneshot (haven't read one for like several months) and since you mentioned in your profile that you like HpX Naruto crossovers, try making one! D I'll be happy to read it...and btw, is Kakashi one of your fav characters in Naruto? Who IS your favorite character?
Obiderp chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aw...that was really sweet! I love things like this so emotional -is an angst fan- I love Kakashi. XD Now its happy birthday song time XD
sakuzi-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
a really sweet fic :)reading about the innocent kids of team 7 is one of my fav topics. thanks!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That's SO SWEET! I luved it! That's the perfect thing for them to give him, and they are in a way those people. I just can't get over the cuteness of it! The remark of how Minato would sing him Happy Birthday really loud made me crack up. Great job! Hope to see more stories from you soon!
setokaiba22692 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Gotta love that Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura look so much like Minato, Obito and Rin. That could be a reason why Kakashi likes Team 7 so much is because it reminds him of old times. Lol, the book store scene was priceless, that's what you'd expect from a normal person. Hehe, if only Naruto knew just who he was dressed as, he would be shocked for days. And I don't think anyone knows who Rins' last name is except for Kishimoto-sensei. He needs to tell us what it is so we don't have to worry about it!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aww that was a sweet present they gave him. And I liked how Minato would celebrate Kakashi's birthday! This was a cute brithday fic!

Happy belated birthday Kakashi-sensei!