Reviews for Love Like This
Soraya chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Well, Phoebe already knows Paige... so, I guess Phoebe will die or will there be a power of four?
MaxRide05 chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Plz update, this fic is rlly interesting with the rewrites and everything. This fic has got potential to convert readers to Cole/Pipers fans - like me.

I hope u continue.
FelicityandOliverQueen chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Love it
FelicityandOliverQueen chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
Love the story. Never saw Piper and Cole as a couple. When will you update? Can't wait to see what happens next
TVCrazed chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
I like this story. Are you going to continue it?
brokenangelwings16 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
plz keep wrting.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
I LOVE this! This has got to be one of the best Piper/Cole fics out there!
dkwr07 chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
really great story. cant wait for the next chapter. please update soon.
Nikki-4 chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Aaw They got married, it was good. I can't wait for your next chap. Have a wonderful week. )
dizzy78 chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
Thanks for the update. Can't wait for All Hell Breaks Loose. Keep up the good work and keep the updates coming.
charmedchick34 chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
aww! i thought he was alive! :D! can't wait for all hell breaks loose, i hope you do it differently to the real one! update soon!
bonnielynnmb chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Love it... Very different wedding i had in mind. Will Piper and Cole have one power kid (just like Wyatt) or Cole turn evil source? Updated more please! :)
Nikki-4 chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
It was sad, I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
aerohead1980 chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
I really love this story so far. I am not going to panic, because I know in the show that Cole comes back from being vanquished. I can't wait to read more of this story. Please update again soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
I hope Phoebe will find someone too before the story ends.