Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
peppermintflame chapter 31 . 2/4
Thank you for telling me this story existed! _ Yay for conflict resolution, and better brother bonds! 3 And that cut scene at the end? So good :D
Dave proves himself once again, more capable then we realise, turning the tables on the Trust before they even knew it. Perfect. And John being his little determinator self, ready to go all the way for the people he loves. *happy sigh*
I think I'll go back and read the first one again! _
WriterJC chapter 31 . 5/17/2014
Realty enjoyed this... And the outtake . It was like visiting with old friends.
thewolf74 chapter 31 . 1/16/2014
Well he survived again, as usual. I just hope that David will be ok. This was a really good story. I'm really happy that they all survived the attack from the trust. Please continue to write more stories.
Kieran chapter 31 . 10/22/2013
A pure joy to read and exceptional writing. If you ever feel inspired, a third sequel to this ongoing story would be very warmly welcomed now that Julia, Dave and John are on The Trusts Radar. It would also open the door for John and Teyla to get together.
Mc Parrot chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
This was a fabulous angsty, plotty ride. I loved it. I loved what you did with the characters of Dave and your Julia. I loved how you wove alien technology in with things like plane crashes, warehouse storming and Amelia Earhart. In fact i particularly like the Amelia Earhart stuff.

And most of all I love the way you whump John. Awwww.

Fantastic piece of writing. Well done.
Harmne chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Hey, it's me again. I'm re-reading this for about the twelfth time - and I'm pretty sure I've read and re-read all your stories - but I don't remember the "'supply' run to Mackenzie's research post" that Rodney referred to as being John's supposed last 'time off'. Did you write that story? I'd love to read it - it sounds very intriguing! - even if it's not complete or is just notes on your computer somewhere! Please? With a Sheppard on top?!
Harmne chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
Yet another great story. I love seeing John on Earth, struggling to find his bearings with Earth technology and the people - especially his brother.

I don't know if you or anyone else has written one, but I would *love* to read a story where John spends some leave on Earth, showing Teyla and maybe Ronan around. Maybe with Rodney in tow, too. If you know of any such stories I would really appreciate recommendations!

Thanks again for the great story. You do a wonderful job!
Harmne chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
LOL, that was mean, if well intentioned, and I'm sure John's going to get an earful from Dave when this is all over!
Sara chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Your story just flows so smoothly, and is a pleasure to read. If you get the chance, please do more follow-ups with David, John, Julia and the SGA gang. Your handling of these characters is wonderful.
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow. That was really fantastic. And so much awesome stuff packed in there. :D
sb4ever chapter 26 . 12/26/2011
Re-reading this. Love, love, love your writing! You paint pictures with your words drawing the reader into your world. This would have been a great two-parter (or three) for the show or even a movie. I miss the gang.
SGAmvmm chapter 30 . 11/4/2011
Thank you for the wonderful story... Love it!..
Nicole chapter 31 . 10/28/2011
I LOVED IT! This was such an amazing read. Write more John and David interaction. And oh Ronon, what a character : )
Molto Bene chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
Oh Shep :) Loved the part where John remembered trying to climb in the coffin at the museum.
sherry57 chapter 31 . 9/24/2011
Every time I read this, I love it hon. Sheppard whump, earth, dave, the trust...it's all there. Thanks!