Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
hifield chapter 30 . 10/5/2016
Really enjoyed this story! Extremely well written and very engaging - spent many chapters on the edge of my seat. Would highly recommend to anyone who loves SGA especially stories with Dave and John together. Once again ... you've done an excellent job.
hifield chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Another good chapter...it's hard not to feel a bit sorry for Nathan...can't wait to see how his meeting with the Sheppard brothers goes.
hifield chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Nice exchange between Julia and John. Major Marks had me smiling...love his character.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
The plot thickens ... what about John?

Really enjoying the story.
hifield chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Quite the dramatic entrance ... excellent. I'm still smiling.
hifield chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
Loved this chapter especially the back ground info on John and his father. Great ending ... definitely left me hanging.
hifield chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
Excellent fight scene..your imagery was amazing! I felt like I was right there watching the battle.
hifield chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Another good chapter...left me hanging and eager to see what happens.
hifield chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Loved Blood Is Thicker and now this story has sucked me in just as quickly. Nice first chapter.
The Hope Lions chapter 30 . 9/3/2016
I loved this one as much as the first.
peppermintflame chapter 31 . 2/4/2015
Thank you for telling me this story existed! _ Yay for conflict resolution, and better brother bonds! 3 And that cut scene at the end? So good :D
Dave proves himself once again, more capable then we realise, turning the tables on the Trust before they even knew it. Perfect. And John being his little determinator self, ready to go all the way for the people he loves. *happy sigh*
I think I'll go back and read the first one again! _
WriterJC chapter 31 . 5/17/2014
Realty enjoyed this... And the outtake . It was like visiting with old friends.
thewolf74 chapter 31 . 1/16/2014
Well he survived again, as usual. I just hope that David will be ok. This was a really good story. I'm really happy that they all survived the attack from the trust. Please continue to write more stories.
Kieran chapter 31 . 10/22/2013
A pure joy to read and exceptional writing. If you ever feel inspired, a third sequel to this ongoing story would be very warmly welcomed now that Julia, Dave and John are on The Trusts Radar. It would also open the door for John and Teyla to get together.
Mc Parrot chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
This was a fabulous angsty, plotty ride. I loved it. I loved what you did with the characters of Dave and your Julia. I loved how you wove alien technology in with things like plane crashes, warehouse storming and Amelia Earhart. In fact i particularly like the Amelia Earhart stuff.

And most of all I love the way you whump John. Awwww.

Fantastic piece of writing. Well done.