Reviews for Not Another Digimon Story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
pobre guilmon
Rainbow35 chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
Yay! I'm happy this updated! I really loved this chapter; there was so many funny moments and I couldn't stop laughing. xD Especially Henry thinking 'Terriermon' and Lopmon had had sex, and 'Renamon' teasing Rika about Takato. :P And Renamon and Guilmon making up at the end was so cute. Basically, great chapter! I don't think the pace was slow, and even if it was, all the funny moments would more than make up for it. :P
(Did you delete a chapter? 'Cause it says I reviewed this chapter already, but in November, which isn't possible since it says you updated in May, and I know very well that I didn't read this 'til today...)
princessforeveralone chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
okay just give me a second - *breathes heavily* - OMG YOU UPDATED. Okay, I'm calm now. Er, I love your story so much, okay? I can't count how many times this made me laugh. And you have no idea how happy i am to read this new chapter. Everyone is in character (in my opinion) and I can imagine them reacting like this in this kind of situation. Keep up the good work, my friend.
Anon chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
Great update! Even if it takes years to update some of us will always be eager to read so don't worry. I've been a long time reader but never really reviewed before but your writing has improved! I loved the mini rukato and renaguil moment as well. Maybe there will be more *wink*

Can't wait to see what the next update will bring!
Rainbow35 chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Nice chapter! I really liked the tamers' "operation: fool the digimon into telling the truth" xD The whole chapter was really funny and awesome. I hope you update again soon! *waits patiently for update*
Rainbow35 chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I'm so glad you're back and have updated. I hope you're okay and so on. *hugs* I disappeared from my stories for years too and I don't even have an actual reason. :P (I'm reviewing this chapter instead of the actual next chapter since I don't want to spoil it for myself but did want to let you know that I haven't lost interest in the story, at least. If that makes the slightest bit of sense. I may also have to reread the entire story anyway)
Continue to be awesome! :)
MicSham chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Funny! Awesome story u got there! Pls do continue! Luv it! . :D *THUMBS UP*
ChristianDragon chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
OH MY GOSH! *glomp tackles you* You're back! I can't believe you're back! *squees before I realize what I'm doing and quickly gets off with embarrassment before clearing my throat*

I must say that this chapter was superb after a long absence. I see the Digi-trio are adapting to their swapped bodies slowly. Thank goodness Lopmon's there to help them out. They best watch out for their tamers though. They won't give up without a fight, well except for Takato that is. In any case, here's hoping that the next chapter doesn't take as long.
Jharpe chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Trroll
Drow79 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
I doubt your ever going to update again but I really like your story just thought I'd let you know.
wolf master97 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Good story, just so you know, if you update that is, what you discribed is called a succumbus. There is no such thing as a female vampire. Succumbus are female versions that use seduction to lure prey and eat there soul. Their kiss is called the kiss of death so if you kiss one on the lips. You'll have your soul sucked out through your face, then shrivel up and die.
zsd brony chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
i care too know and i do trcondment renamon and guilmon have a family
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Hop you finish the rest of the of the story
Spitfire135 chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Please hurry up and make a new chapter I love it
Brenden chapter 10 . 4/8/2012