Reviews for Running On Empty
Frakking Toasters chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
I loved this. Awesome brother moments and awesome Bobby moments and lots of great limp Sam. The perfect fic! xo
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
This is sooooo adorable, I'd login but I'm lazy but this is just...wow. Thank you!
cherry619 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Hey, this is definitely a lovely story I re-read often. But I wanted to let you know that I think you switch Brian and Daryl's roles throughout. At first Brian was the one that hunted with John but then you switch it to Daryl and stick with that throughout.

Just figured I'd let you know, I just caught that today when I was re-reading it actually. Never really caught that before, I guess it goes to show it's probably insignificant and doesn't mess with the flow but I wanted to let you know either way. ~Charity
ccase13 chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
It's strange how the two brothers could be so far apart that they couldn't talk about how they really felt.
CeCe Away chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Wanna give the boys a big hug over this. Poor Sammy, traumatized by being buried, yet his thoughts turn to Dean being in hell. So like him. Love this story, adore your perfect characterization and voices for each character.

Just great.
judyann chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
told you slowly going through every book. I loved it! great story!
a fine mess098 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Well done, you've written a wonderful first chapter, but you misspelt Brian's name as brain. I hope you don't mind the correction.
KayValo87 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
This probably wasn't what you were going for, but my favorite part was "Sammy wants pie". Lol, I love it. :)

Anyway, reat story. i must admit, I like the version of Dean not remembering his time in the pit better then what they had in the show, but that might just be me.

Keep up the good work. :)
LvSammy chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
wow! This was really great. Thanks for a wonderful read.
mousefiction chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
Aw... what a sweet ending to such a wonderful story.

Great job.
mousefiction chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
“I don’t know…Bobby, I can’t…he doesn’t even have on his shoes.”

I was like, "Wow... what a motherly/fatherly/caregiverly(?)thing to say, really. 'Cause you don't need to have shoes on to be kidnapped, Dean.

That just popped into my head.

I thought it was cute, even given the situation.

But, man. What a sucky situation to be in: a box.
doyleshuny chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
VERY COOL! I LOVED THAT! I'm glad that you actually touched on what Sammy was going through when Dean was in Hell. I understand why everybody wanted to know about Dean but I felt badly for Sammy cause he was all alone. He no longer had his big brother to be there with him and protect him. He must have felt that in some ways it was his fault that Dean was in Hell. It wasn't Sammys fault but the Winchesters tend to take blame for everything. I SO LOVE SAMMY! (: I SO LOVE DEAN!(: I SO LOVE BOBBY!(: EXCELLENT JOB!
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
OMG Poor Sammy! ): I hope that when Dean and Bobby find him and get him all taken care of that Dean kicks some major league booty! Poor Sammy! ): Poor Dean! ): Go Kill Them Dean! Like I have to tell Dean to kill anybody that hurts his little brother! YAY for Bobby! I LOVE LOVE LOVE BOBBY! He's too freakin awesome! GREAT STORY! EXCELLENT JOB!
Farrahmack chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Ok That is HOW I want this season to end SO much!

I'm sick of Sam and Dean fighting but I know it will all work out.
LaylaBinx chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
Another absolutely amazing story! Your writing is so emotional and deep, its truly a pleasure to read! Great job! .