Reviews for Belong
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 1/24
Very Sweet!
Ellice123 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
The last four lines were from the book!I thought that there was something familiar about the last four lines...I cant believe it took me 5 seconds to realise!

I LUV UR STORY! GR8 JOB
Alyssa chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I Love This Story!
LordLuffy07 of the Merry Go chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Very strong and emotional story. A little confusing ending, but everything else is awesome.
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love how you ended with the wedding. I think that was probably my favourite part of all the books.
1BLUETIGER1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
hi love the story and emily rodda is my 3rd cuz
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I liked it. Nice job, I always wished there were more Lief/Jasmine moments like this in the book.
Originally Forest-Girl224 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I like it! Very romantic! It's awesome!
homesweethomicide13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Great story! I loved how you wrote out everything, especially the emotions surrounding Lief and Jasmine. I'd like to see more of your work in future, if you plan to write any more.

One thing though - if it was supposed to be canon to the actual storyline, Barda only married Lindal after the wedding of Lief and Jasmine, and I'd have thought for the first few months or so after their marriage, Barda and Lindal would visit a lot more often. But it's a minor thing, and nothing to worry about :)

Just me being picky about details XD Anyway, again - great story :)

- homesweethomicide13
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Awesome, awesome awesome! Fantastic writing, i really like your style. It wasn't OOC at all!

Please continue to write wonderful L/J fics, you have a real talent for them!

Keep up the brilliant work!

Love from PurpleLight