Reviews for Unexpected Results
FearlessAngel269 chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
This was a great fic I loved it so much! Great Read!
JosiScharman chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Loved your very sad about the death of Remus. I cried with her death, Hermione wanted to stay with them. It would have been interesting ... Kisses.
Josi.
Montara chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
I was so sad when Remus died :( He didn't deserve that! But with him alive things would have been really complicated because Severus doesn't share so Remus would have gone mad...no... I think Hermione would have sacrificed her happiness so Remus can live.

I'm glad Severus consider Teddy as his even though he was his old enemy's son.

So...Hermione won that bet :D

Loved your story. Thank you!
caughtinblackseyes chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
Intellectually I get that Remus is just a fictional character, but I find that I unable to read the rest of the story now that he is gone. Please, take that as a compliment to your writing. Many thanks for your enjoyable and enthralling stories!
Bandgeek252 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I wanted to like this story, but the characters are just too under developed. An interesting idea and I really like the idea of Remus, Hermione, and Severus together. A good mix of carnal desire and intellect for the pairing, but I'd spend more time developing the characters. I love how you wrote Teddy... too cute.
freak-4-God chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
George and Ron were both truly missed

~

Erm... Fred is the one who died...
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
what a great story! though, I did shed a few tears over Moony's death, pensieve and then Teddy's acceptance. sigh, sad it's over.
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I love Remus too! great chapter
jmar12979 chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
I cried. And cired some more. This was a great story even though Lupin died. Thank you.
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
I found this story while looking for a little HP diversion...and I have got to tell you that I LOVE it! I was shocked when you killed Remus, but I think you recovered nicely.

Bravo!
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
amazing
Emmy Barakat chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
i have to say that i seriously didnt know who i wanted hermione to end up with. and i def cried when u killed remus! i hope u do write about the vacation... :D
Holly chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Wow, amazing story! I loved it! You are an excellent writer!
All things fail chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Aww i loved it.. it was short but it was amazing.. good job
nimath chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
I have to say I have never been so touched by a fan fic as I was by this story. You wrote both Remus and Severus' characters so well that I never knew which one I wanted Hermione to end up with. The way you wrote Hermione's grief over Remus' death brought a very strong lump to my throat, as did the conversation she had with Teddy about where he had gone. Overall, I have to say this was one of the best fics I have ever read, and I will be adding it to my favorites. Thank you so much!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »