Reviews for In Plain Sight
Even if Kagome didn't like Inu like that, Kikyo is THE GREATEST SISTER EVER BY MAKING OUT WITH HER BOYFRIEND! Not! Great story, BTW.
Nice I like it alot
So far I like. Please continue
Leti0422 chapter 9 . 1/5
This story is great. I hope you return and continue it.
Meow chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Honestly, I was hoping that when Kouga tried to kiss Kagome, she would lay him out to demonstrate that she could defend herself... I would like to see him recognise the skills she's clearly put a lot of time, effort, and motivation into acquiring... or at the very least have her bring of the fact that she saved him against assassins...
rebecca chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
wtf u put kikyo and inuyasha together?
I HATE U!
stephanie chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
LUV IT. DO NOT STOP. PLEASE
kat kasie chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
wow! this is such a good story! i cant wait until you finish it! :)
crazyredpanda chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
um...let me see..

could have inuyasha and sesshomaru come out of the room that there in and see kagome and kouga standing there kissing (you think of something that you think they would do in that type of situation)

gets hired by naraku and on the second day fells her up but kagpme (you think of something you think she would do in that type of situation)

that's all i got...

by the way i LOVED this chapter! and all the others

don't worry about getting new chapters out to please us (everyone) because we are just happy to have something to read other than the original but if you read ti to many times its gonna get boring...so take your time!
Myheartisyours chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I just have one queston, I thought Rin was Sesshomarus wife? Nothing mean by it, it just confused me. Lol
Kylee Vear chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
That was pretty good. I liked the end the best ;) More kissing in the next chapter please? :D
Kylee Vear chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Kylee Vear chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
OMG I love this chapter and don't laugh but what is a PI? Oh and it was a good idea to have Kikyo and Kagome be sisters because I hate hate HATE the way they fight in the episodes. Plus they look so similar. I also like that Kagome and Inuyasha weren't THAT into each other so in the flash back Kaogome didn't get mad at him.
AnimeFanatic123 chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
GAAAAAAAH! Write MOAR! xD

Maybe Naraku Hires Kagome,

And He Tries To Make A Move On Her?
Reader and BlueSilverPandas chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
how can you be out of amo!

your just geeting to themost exciting part!

i can think of like a thounand different ways to continue!

here are a few:

-goes to work w/ naraku, then she snoopsin the paper work, finds the answers to the embezzlement theory. then all of a sudden some one walks in on her reading the papers! (but who...?)

-then you go into this awesome action pacted fight scene!

-then she gets beaten, and kidnapped (just like kouga said)

there... is that enough amo for ya?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

And this is BlueSilverPandas here too, but I'm too dang lazy to log in!