Reviews for Of Silver and Green
AngelxCloud chapter 8 . 5/16
oh so he does have have his makeup on...i think...but what about HIS animagus form?
AngelxCloud chapter 7 . 5/16
i've technically read "Of Purple and Silver" first, so i'm kinda curious, where's his makeup, and what about his animagus form, the lion with snake parts?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 2/11
:D
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Hehe. Does Harry need some sleep because he's a vampire and not all of them need it? Haha.

Hmm? I do wonder if you will write a prequel about how the five slytherin came to be?
Lw117149 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
more please :) when you can
Lw117149 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
rmiser1994 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
I Love it so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Well done XD
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
pokermaniac039 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
I really like this story and I'm looking forward for the next update. :D
SabakuMoon chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Really good. A few word misspellings and missuses, but overall the plot is quite nice and interest-pulling.
Hye suk Kim chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
I love the plot of the story and the liberty you took with some of the characters. Very creative. Your imaginative plot line is rather riveting to me. Keep up the good work. However, you may want to check your spelling more closely, as well as your grammar. I noticed many mistakes that were distracting to me at points. Regardless of this I remain intrigued by your fanfic and imagination.
Hye suk Kim chapter 3 . 12/20/2011