Reviews for Of Silver and Green
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Hehe. Does Harry need some sleep because he's a vampire and not all of them need it? Haha.

Hmm? I do wonder if you will write a prequel about how the five slytherin came to be?
Lw117149 chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
more please :) when you can
Lw117149 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
rmiser1994 chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
I Love it so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Well done XD
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
pokermaniac039 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
I really like this story and I'm looking forward for the next update. :D
SabakuMoon chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Really good. A few word misspellings and missuses, but overall the plot is quite nice and interest-pulling.
Hye suk Kim chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
I love the plot of the story and the liberty you took with some of the characters. Very creative. Your imaginative plot line is rather riveting to me. Keep up the good work. However, you may want to check your spelling more closely, as well as your grammar. I noticed many mistakes that were distracting to me at points. Regardless of this I remain intrigued by your fanfic and imagination.
Hye suk Kim chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Booker10 chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
LOVE IT !:))))
Part-Time Irish chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Well, I like this story too... So I'm offering the same thing as did for 'Of Purple and Silver'. I also want to know if you're planning on updating soon, and if you'd like for me to beta this story as well.
AreUSirius chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
Excellent story, but I really do hope that you'll start updating it again in the future.
SleepyPuppy chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
look foward to the next ch if its being continue