Reviews for Daddy Dearest
Honeyprose chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh, my god, it's SO SWEET it, gave me a cavity and I can't stop grinning. I have never been one for the fluffy saccharine fics, but there is just something about this entire fandom that makes me ooze warm fuzzies.

I have a rare day off, and it's raining outside and I plan on spending the afternoon scouring through the rest of your fics. If they're anything like this one, I'm sure it'll be a fantastic day.
arachnidsGrip chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Aw! So much family fluff! :3 I love it!
Jean Cooper chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I love Rock...and I love this chapter. I dont want to write to much less my ranting starts. Five stars!
Calypso Tea chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
What a very cute, very sweet series! You are really good at making each character distinguishable from the next, and putting them in realistically fluffy situations. I'm looking forward to your next update. _
Pyro Raptor77 chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
lol, I liked this one. twas amuzing. I think that it was fine that it was short. if it had been longer it might've had too much fluff, you know? good job.
AlenaYuy chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
I think this is cute, so far. Yeah, Marlin in a frilly apron is too cute. He's my favorite bachlor on Another Wonderful Life. I can't wait to read the rest of it.
Eve Pomme chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
Hilarious! I love it! You're really great at this! Please, write more stories.
Jean Cooper chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Huzzah for this chapter, and all that came before it.

Realistic, entertaining, and the only thing is I wish I could read about what exactly happened next. Gray's daughter...lol. I can see him being the super over protective dad. You out to do another installment when the girls are teens. That would be funny. Kai and Popuri's son chasing after hot miss Alice...priceless
Random Jelly Beans chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
:O

Gray's wasn't fluffy, or family-love-like, like the others were, and that was a bit saddening for me. He's my favorite bachelor as well, and if you know me, you'd realize I pretty much despise the other men. But it was still hilarious, like in the first part. I was cracking up.

Gray and Alice seem to have a relationship much like I have with my own father: Muffled and lacking. lol.
Poxy Kirkman chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
omg, i luv these stories so much. the end was really cute, n i luv how you brought every1 together, even Aja. A good story, and more to come yet! Please carry on writing, you're so good at it!

Topaz-skye xx
Poxy Kirkman chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
hehe, lol. i like it... serenity's such a sweet little girl, if she were real i would hug her no end... i think its a brill story, please keep writing!

Topaz-skye xx
Eve Pomme chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
I love fluffiness... no more white...
Sakura Moon chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
. God. This is so cute! I totally
Sakura Moon chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Rick does seem like the type to be a good father. - I'm glad you've written this one out. I can't wait for the Doctor's.
Eve Pomme chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
That was some of the best fluff I've ever read in my life...(eyes dialating)

I'm in shock! Keep it up!