Reviews for Coupons
mirrorimage33 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
RaspberrySakura chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
*Chuckles pervily*
Katana0304 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
OMG that was so funny. LOL
Atan-girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
The last part with Kashi and Sakura made me laugh so hard xD

It was a great fic! 3 3

And that comment with the couch was really funny too w
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
SHMEXINESS chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
It was hilarious and erotic so i give it a thumbs up. but just to challenge your vocabulary and to improve your story, use the word penis as little as you can it sounds more sensual that way, and "Sasuke removed his fingers from the hot hole" i would reword hole to make it less bold in that direction. everything else i loved so bravo i look forward to more of your writing :)
The True Grammar Nazi chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was awesome! I bet Kakashi has a good reason for being late now, ne? And they just...that was awesome! Yes I repeated it, because it was! The laughter...I am dying of laughter!

xD Wonderful smut, by the way.
poke-the-kitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2009

I love that bit where Kakashi crushes Naruto's present.

"It broke."

LMAO. Too good. XD
Nayeli chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This was funny and hot, really good work!

I liked it a lot!
Sans Fire chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
hahaha, I love Kakashi. My favi line was 'it broke. Better get a new one' LOL!
Stacey chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Wow, it was a real pleasure to read it. Hot, funny, in-character, good writting - what more can i ask?
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Truly loved it. Not only was it hot, but the ending was so funny. I looked at your bio and found that this was your first story that you put on fanfiction, please do not let it be your last. Your's has been the only one I have found that has had zero errors in it. No grammar, no spelling, nothing. Everything was perfect, which made the reading experience that much more enjoyable. So please, for the sake of those of us who like to read fanfics, but are a little anal and like people to try and get things correct in their stories. PLEASE...PLEASE..PLEASE...write are so good!
DarkestFlameUchiha chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This was like one of the most amazingly funny and sexy situational stories that I have ever read! Great grammar and writing consistency as well. :) Favs!
Afira chapter 1 . 9/18/2008