Reviews for The Pirate Bride
Smithy chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
Now it's Will's turn to read the book to his son. I loved the grandfather {Peter Falk} in the movie,
Kanami Ryuu chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
I really like the character placement was very good!
All The Pretty Horses chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
You have combined some of my favorite movies and done it very well. Don't worry, no butchering to be seen.
Sparrowlover chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
I loved the end! "What is this? Is this a kissing book?" lol
EowynsPen chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Nice!
sesquipedalian chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Hey, looky here, guess who's actually reviewing for once? After much nagging, yes, I know. And if you can't figure out who I am, we may have to do this the Gibbs way.

Anyway, how can a crossover fanfic of the two best pirate movies ever not be awesome? Especially with a snarky Captain Jack commentating? Seven thumbs up all the way, and I only have two.

Only one critique - the last bit of the line "Gibbs tried a few more half-hearted moves to throw the man off his back, but there was no air" sounds kind of weird.
EowynsPen chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Fun! I like it! Especially Jack's comments!
Kairi's-twin chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
No no there is no butchering going on here! I just find it hard to imagine the story with Jack, Beckett and the others instead of the originals. But it is very good I enjoy it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~ALANNA~
Wellwitted chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
LOL! This is funny!
SD chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I just had a conversation about this very idea with my brother this weekend. I would have Barbossa as Vizzini, Norrington as the Prince and Mercer as the Count (he's creepy!). But otherwise, I think we're in complete agreement about the characters. This should be interesting, please continue!
NowDefunctSorry chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I'm totally going to favorite this so I'll know when it's being update. Already I can tell that it's way better'n mine ever was!

I can't wait to see how YOU make this. Good luck and good job.