Reviews for For Someone Important
JumpingBeans480 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Hey you feel the same way about Hinamori as me! I don't really like her as well, and her obsession with Aizen really gets on my nerves. I hated her when she tried to kill Hitsugaya. Please update soon!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow this is interesting! Please update soon!
Queen of Light 17 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Great chapter I can't wait for the next chapter. It was wonderful that Naruto had a good birthday.
CoopSwag213 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
so what does minato do to aizen after he goes through the portal. Other than that it was good
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens in the next one.
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
wow that was nice chapter love it hope you update soon!
Snush chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Aw Kawai :3

Naruto calling Toushiro, Shiro-nii.

Update soon :D
DarkRavie chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens in your next one.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Great chapter. As for Minato and Naruto's meeting I woulden't be suprised if Naruto just some how burst onto the scene. - He just seems to have that habit. Anyway I look forward to the next chapter and I'm sure whatever way you have those two meet will just work perfectly.
Gohanzgirl chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I am absolutely loving this! Wonderful wonderful writing! keep up the great job! Seriously your doing an amazing job!
kitsugan chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
great storie
vash3055 chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
momo is likeable i think but you should have minato win her trust and respect and have him meet up with kusina his wife a some point
moshi95 AKA sherley C chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Oh I like this story I i also really like Bleach/Naruto cross-overs. I really can't wait until Naru makes an appearance though. and please update i love this chapter u left me me suspenseful
Gohanzgirl chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
I really like this! keep up the great work!
Queen of Light 17 chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Great chapter! I have mixed feelings for Momo. I understand why she has such devotion (Aizen had a very convincing illusion) I myself had thought Aizen was cool till the truth came to light but at times I really think she needs to take in reality. Momo really needs to see that Hitsugaya is her friend but eh I'm rambling. Again great chapter and I look forward to reading more.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »