Reviews for For Someone Important
Bokmal14 chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
I am looking forward to read the next chapter and I think that you should rewrite part of the story if that is what feels right to do. I am going to wait as long as it takes until the story continues.
Silverleaf Ishtar chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Don't worry! Take your time~ I personally love this story very very much, so I love to see what you will come up with with the rewrite! Looking forward to your next update! And good luck with your finals and projects!
Katti94 chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Hmm .. Well it's okey that u make a new plot if u think this wasent working :P I'll be happy to read the next chapters :D

And well i hope u will update soon ;)
NejiKoriKaze chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
great story! i just love naruto and bleach cross overs, but it's so hard to find a good one now adays. update soon!
kurgaya chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
did you make up this:

You dress up formally in white,

Even though you know you will be soaked,

In the blood of your enemies.

Even when you know you will cut

Into a hundred ribbons,

You still dress yourself up in white.

its really good and i love it? sorry, i know its random :)
Silverleaf Ishtar chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
Awesome story with Minato as a shinigami! A captain, no less! I love Minato-san and I think there isn't enough of his fanfics around, especially in the Naruto/Bleach crossover section...Really, you'd think it makes sense, as Minato is dead in canon~ I love the way you portray him with Hitsugaya! Shiro-chan is my favorite in Bleach, and Minato is one of my favorites in Naruto! YAY~ Two favorite people in the same fic! Anyway, hope you update soon, as I am really looking forward to your next chapter! This story is great!
Yumi-nachan chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
Yumi:This is my first time review this wonderful stories, i always looking your story guys

Hiroto: I wonder why Shinigami have money?

Yumi:Dunno...

BTW i hope Kurosaki also come too, with Ikkaku, Renji, Rukia, Yumichika and others

I'm sure Konoha will go insane hahaha...

Hiroto: I hope they wont get ill mental

Yumi:Waiting for your next chapter forever
Serenity Maxwell chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
i love the crazyness of the chapter. awesome!
atlantisatlan12 chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
cool
Payce D. Elui chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
hehe loved it. Happy new year!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 12 . 1/1/2010