Reviews for For Someone Important
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Ahhhhh...maybe I should save this version just for sentimental purposes.

Theories on FSIver2 Minato's amnesia:

Theory One(crazy/doubtful), something kinda complex like a fragment of his soul(the one holding most of his memories, think Clamp's TRC if you will) having been sealed away in Uzumaki Naruto's mind with dear Kyuubi for emergency purposes(eight tails unleashed and seal about to be plucked off) and so there you have it, an incomplete and amnesiac again, that Minato was only chakra or something as I well...just thought of this while reading the Rewrite.*shrugs*

Must be all those annoying and complex plot twists in TRC last year that screwed with my again, every freaking plot I've encountered always has a twist.

A supposed ally turning traitor or an enemy actually being an not being what they .Souls and Reincarnations.

"And the blah, blah, blah and the blah, blah, blah."To quote the Gorillaz.

Anyways~!

Theory 2(most plausible), it's of the residents of Soul Society after all, had forgotten their time in the living world after konso(the bird boy seem to be an exception).But then, our dear Yondy doesn't seem to be the type but yeah, probably natural.I can still just blame it as the unfortunate side effect of konso, he still have bits and pieces of memories after all.
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
'It was a mini white version of the fucking Kyuubi.

What the hell?'

I had always loved that part...and other such memorable scenes.
fayfan chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
Aww... I'll go read it now! XD
Hyourinmaru165 chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
I LOVE IT! CONTINUE PLEASE!
catxangel chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
Look forward to the new version!
Furionknight chapter 13 . 10/16/2010
I look forward to more updates :)
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
For the love of any deity, well okay...please for this lowly human, don't discontinue it!I really love it!

Hitsugaya and Minato-chan...gah, I love them both. Even the sarcastic Byakko.

A bit off-topic, but I totally agree that 'Everybody is insane in their own way' though my insanity is not exactly original.*sigh*I just really hope I won't develop a personality disorder...that would be annoying.
James Hiwatari chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
Hi there!

I'll wait for the re-writing then... see what you can come up with. I quite like the story so far...

Just one thing: when you write, make sure all verbs are on the same tense. Do not mix up past and present, as it makes the text confusing and difficult to read. Like using "He could see they were coming" instead of "He can see they were coming".

Oh, and avoid repeating words too much. D

James
Momonster chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
so you're going to start a new fic, or update this one? cause if you do the last, can you do an update so we can know you changed chapter blabla? please? i likie this fic, me wanna know when it's updated!
Purple-Eyed Devil chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
Uwa? But- I love it so far! Why is there a need for change?
Yumi-nachan chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
Yeah, it's okay because i thought some story really out from canon. i think u should make aizen still not lose since he's too strong to even feel lose and of course ulquiora and others espada. i will wait ur next story
Bokmal14 chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
I am looking forward to read the next chapter and I think that you should rewrite part of the story if that is what feels right to do. I am going to wait as long as it takes until the story continues.
Silverleaf Ishtar chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Don't worry! Take your time~ I personally love this story very very much, so I love to see what you will come up with with the rewrite! Looking forward to your next update! And good luck with your finals and projects!
Katti94 chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Hmm .. Well it's okey that u make a new plot if u think this wasent working :P I'll be happy to read the next chapters :D

And well i hope u will update soon ;)
NejiKoriKaze chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
great story! i just love naruto and bleach cross overs, but it's so hard to find a good one now adays. update soon!
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »