Reviews for For Someone Important
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
'It was a mini white version of the fucking Kyuubi.

What the hell?'

I had always loved that part...and other such memorable scenes.
fayfan chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
Aww... I'll go read it now! XD
Hyourinmaru165 chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
I LOVE IT! CONTINUE PLEASE!
catxangel chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
Look forward to the new version!
Furionknight chapter 13 . 10/16/2010
I look forward to more updates :)
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
For the love of any deity, well okay...please for this lowly human, don't discontinue it!I really love it!

Hitsugaya and Minato-chan...gah, I love them both. Even the sarcastic Byakko.

A bit off-topic, but I totally agree that 'Everybody is insane in their own way' though my insanity is not exactly original.*sigh*I just really hope I won't develop a personality disorder...that would be annoying.
James Hiwatari chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
Hi there!

I'll wait for the re-writing then... see what you can come up with. I quite like the story so far...

Just one thing: when you write, make sure all verbs are on the same tense. Do not mix up past and present, as it makes the text confusing and difficult to read. Like using "He could see they were coming" instead of "He can see they were coming".

Oh, and avoid repeating words too much. D

James
Momonster chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
so you're going to start a new fic, or update this one? cause if you do the last, can you do an update so we can know you changed chapter blabla? please? i likie this fic, me wanna know when it's updated!
Purple-Eyed Devil chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
Uwa? But- I love it so far! Why is there a need for change?
Yumi-nachan chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
Yeah, it's okay because i thought some story really out from canon. i think u should make aizen still not lose since he's too strong to even feel lose and of course ulquiora and others espada. i will wait ur next story
Bokmal14 chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
I am looking forward to read the next chapter and I think that you should rewrite part of the story if that is what feels right to do. I am going to wait as long as it takes until the story continues.
Silverleaf Ishtar chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Don't worry! Take your time~ I personally love this story very very much, so I love to see what you will come up with with the rewrite! Looking forward to your next update! And good luck with your finals and projects!
Katti94 chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Hmm .. Well it's okey that u make a new plot if u think this wasent working :P I'll be happy to read the next chapters :D

And well i hope u will update soon ;)
NejiKoriKaze chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
great story! i just love naruto and bleach cross overs, but it's so hard to find a good one now adays. update soon!
kurgaya chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
did you make up this:

You dress up formally in white,

Even though you know you will be soaked,

In the blood of your enemies.

Even when you know you will cut

Into a hundred ribbons,

You still dress yourself up in white.

its really good and i love it? sorry, i know its random :)
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »