Reviews for For Someone Important
Correction chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
Reiatsu means spiritual pressure and reiryoku means spiritual energy .
Hiiraeth chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
Very original story!

I was wondering what father-son moment you meant. We've had two of those lately and I liked them both.
kairi loves sora chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
this is a vey funny story. but what is going to happen to sasuke? i vow if you or anyone of that matter hurt him in any way, i will be your own worse nightmare come true. and if you think i am joking or can't back up my claim then think of someone who is shiro-chan and minato together, and at the hight of thier anger then you will get me. just warnning you anyone who hurts sasuke don't live long at all. so please update as i look foward to reciving new chapters and headaches from this story. by the way danzo should be dead at some point after you read this because i'll be going after him first. well see you at the next chapter!
Ldsprincess chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
lol i love this story!
Katti94 chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
Awsome :D
Bokmal14 chapter 11 . 10/31/2009
I think this is a wonderful fanfic and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
hulkishpower chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
amazing chapter. It really fired me up. It would be a dream come true if you can go into more depth in minato's abilities and his bankai. Also, have him use kido more-he is the 5th squad's captain after all. Oh and please see to it that Minato gets his original body back sometime soon! Then everyone..alive/dead can admire his sexiness! Please update soon! Your writing is clear and easy to understand but lacks description and info. (this is what i mean by describe his bankai. oh and dont forget to describe minato's face and body later!) Excellent fanfic!
Serenity Maxwell chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
awesome chapter, i got a really good laugh from it. thank you. :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
good chapter
Queen of Light 17 chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
Great chapter! I love seeing Naruto and Minato interact with each other. I also have to agree with Minato where Denzo can go. Once again great chapter and I look forward to the next one.
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
Another very good chapter. I can't wait to read what you do with in your fic.
you're beautiful chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
LOL, minato's sanity is lowering. x)

anyways, update soon!
Seb Paul chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
This fic shouldn't have 100 reviews, it should have over 10!

I've must have read 50 or so Naruto/Bleach crossovers and not one of them came close to your story. The plot, the preservation of the characters original personalities, the action scenes are flawless.

Most naruto/bleach crossovers consist of either Naruto dieing and ending up in soul society and Hueco Mundo, or him acquiring Shinigami powers out of the blue, a horde of harem girls as a bonus(sixteen year old boys seem to have lusty imaginations by the way )finishing with a completely and utterly boring storyline -_-'.

Anyway, I've already added you to my favorites and I would like to see more stories from you in the future _

Peace
hulkishpower chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This story outta be the best out of all the crossovers. You're the only one who actually wrote a minato/bleach fanfic! But you are not updating! I appreciate that you put up the other 10 chapters, but pleaasse update! I can't wait till the next chapter!
nisachara chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Wow, I'm loving this story so far! You've kept Hitsugaya well in character, good job! And Aizen after the Jinchuuriki? Well now I'd have to say, that's one interesting plot :D
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »