Reviews for The Seasons
LaneeKaiLovesTheHitachiinTwins chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
This made tears come to my eyes... Curse you and your soul... *grips my death scythe tighter*
xochiii chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Oooohhh! That was fantastic! ;Q_

You're a great writer and this had me reading like mad. I live for Yuki and this made me ANGRY at him! I was never a HaruxYuki fan, now look what you went and did to me! Great job3
HippyWhippy chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I hate you. You and the emotions you've given me.

Damn you, you beautiful, beautiful person.

-I don't know what my emotions are doing-
Morbubble chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
I really loved this fic. I was so worried for Haru...will they be ok now? Well I sure hope so. It was nicely written too -it's not everyday you come across that on here xD
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Aw, I'm so glad they're back together! I'm pretty sure Yuki's learned his lesson, he'd better not leave Haru again... We need more fics of these two together, they're adorable.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
Aw, yay, he apologized. I'm a bit sad it's over but at least it was a happy ending. :D Great little fic. I loved it!
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
I'm not quite sure where to start, first off, I think you've written Haru's emotions very well, and I really like the storyline, it's completely believable. (at least I think so ;) I really really hope that's Yuki crawling though the window, and he'd better have some good news for Haru, I'll be looking for an update. (soon please?) Lovely story!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Aw, poor Haru! This is really good so far. I can't wait to see what happens. Is that really Yuki in Haru's bedroom? *needs to get mind out of gutter* I can't wait for more!
rosecleer chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
*squeals* Ohes meh gawd, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! *dances* I absolutly ADORE IT! *dances again* Please, update soon! PLEASE!
Melissa Brite chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Love it. Keep writing more.
ladyccino chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I was listening to Boston while reading this and it fits damn well.

T_T
lolli.pop9 chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
this story is so freaking good. its like perfect, some people amke angst to angsty (lol) so is not believable or have wierd grammar but this is excellent.

i actually started crying in chapter 4, well thats a lie because their were no actual tears, but i was listening to daft punk so that ruined the mood a little, the point is fan-fic never makes me that emotional. so good job!

please update soon! :D
rosecleer chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
I don't usually beg for updates...but oh am I BEGGING! *cries* PLEASE OH PLEASE! Update! THis is SUCH a good story, and you are SUCH a good writer. I normally like more fluff and happy moments in stories... but this is SERIOUSLY just GOOD! I love it! PLEASE Update! *begging shamelessly*
LizzyLove89 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
I love this story! It's so cute! I hope you'll continue to write it!
Melissa Brite chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
Love it so far. Keep writing.