Reviews for More Than She Bargained For
Cammett Oelman chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
I want Elliot and Olivia to get married.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Detective Olivia Benson walked into her apartment. She was tired because she and Elliot Stabler had been working on a case that involved stolen embryos. Olivia wanted to be a mom but she couldn't. She didn't have a support system although she had Elliot Stabler in her life. Elliot Stabler loved Olivia Benson more than anything. Liv was trying to get pregnant but had miscarriages. Elliot decided he was going to give his partner a child. Elliot saw Olivia as a motherly figure to his children. Kathleen Maureen Dickie Lizzie and Eli adored Olivia because she came to visit them when their mom was away at work. Dickie bragged to all of his friends that his dad had a hot girlfriend. Elliot smacked Dickie when he heard him say that to his friends. Olivia didn't mind. She thought it was cute. Elliot couldn't stand being away from Olivia because she was conceived through rape even though she was the victim.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
Marriage is in the air.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Elliot asked "are you ok"? Olivia said "yes baby was moving inside me'".
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Olivia told Elliot "I'm having a baby". Elliot pulled her close. He said "I'm going to be a dad".
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
The only thing that prevented Olivia from getting up again is another hot and scorching dream she had about Elliot being on top of her and making love to her like their lives depended on it. That was one hot dream she had and she found herself tossing and turning all over the bed; panting and sweating, screaming his name out in the throes of passion. It even got to the point where she wound up touching herself because she was so wet and horny. God, that was one hot dream.
However when she woke up and noticed a male figure was sleeping next to her with his arms tightly around her only two major things happened: one she wasn't drunk or even drunk at all and two the man next to her looked a lot like Elliot. Reality hit her when she put two and two together and came to a realization that the man who was sleeping with her was Elliot. A huge smile appeared on her face because she remembered the events that transpired between last night. All she could think about was him being on top of her, giving her all that he had and more. She remembered moaning and screaming his name.
They finally pulled the crap out of their asses and admitted how they felt for each other. Feelings that they had kept to themselves for nine years.
"I couldn't be drunk. Why am I here? I remember! He loves me"!
Snuggling close to his side she sighed deeply as she planted a kiss on the base of his throat. His arms tightened around her and planted a kiss on her forehead. She knew he was awake. They had to be at work in a couple of hours. She wished they could lay like this forever.
"You're awake", she whispered in the darkness. He smirked. "Nothing can get by you Benson". "Don't test me, Stabler. "I can kick your ass".
"Stabler Benson so glad you could join us" Don Cragen greeted them when they walked in.
"Sorry my car broke down but thank God Elliot came".
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Detective Olivia Benson walked into her apartment tired. She was angry over a case that involved stolen human embryos. A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. She went over and asked "who is it"? A voice said "its Elliot". She opened the door and saw him standing there holding a bag. She pulled him in and shut the door. Olivia said "I can't believe someone would steal human embryos. Elliot said "it makes mw angry". Olivia put her face in her hands and started crying. Elliot laid with her in bed. Olivia didn't know she was going to become a mom. For right now she was Elliot Stabler's partner. Elliot went everywhere with Olivia and stayed by her. Olivia thought Elliot was a little overly protective of her but that was his nature.
The Congressman chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
The was so beautiful. Just what I needed :)
The Congressman chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Quads? I was not expecting that! That brings more bang for your buck to a whole new level, lol!
The Congressman chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
I love proposals!
The Congressman chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
That was sweet; I always love bonding moments between Olivia and Elliot's kids in EO stories :)
The Congressman chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
so wonderful!
The Congressman chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Wooo-hooo!
The Congressman chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I like this. It was a shame Olivia was never a mother of a Bensler baby ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Detective Olivia Benson walked into her apartment. She ran her fingers through her short brown hair. She had an argument with her best friend Detective Elliot Stabler. She went over to the refrigerator to get a drink. Before she could open it she heard a knock on her door. She asked "who is it". Elliot said "its a surprise". She went over and opened the door. Elliot stood there holding a bag in his hand. She smiled every time Elliot came to see her. Elliot wanted to have a child with Olivia and they were in for a big surprise that would change SVU. Olivia would become pregnant with Elliot's child. Elliot was very devoting to Olivia and never left her side. Olivia thought Elliot was overly protective but he told her it was for her safety.