Reviews for More Than She Bargained For
iHATEamarorollins chapter 2 . 1/25
Nice
Sara chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Fantastic!Very beautiful story,I wished this had happen for Elliot and Olivia,they are perfect for each you for posting. EO FORALLTIME.
Bensidy2306 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
You have just blown my mind. When you said she was pregnant I had a feeling that she would have twins, but when you throw two more kids in I'm just like I could never. And that it was a really good thing that Elliot's older kids were there to help because I don't think anyone could manage two newborn girls and two newborn boys.
loving this chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
yes I want them to get married please do
Thura Nightingale chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
hahahaha well yes she did get more than she bargained for. This was beautiful, thanks :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Absolutely beautiful story!If anyone deserve a happy ending like this ,it is it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRR!
Brown Eyed Girl chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
4 kids? Hahahahahaha WOW! The story is awesome, how couldn't it be? You're the writer after all ;D
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Incredible chapter! I enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Didn't this story start in January? If so, with this chapter being in September, Liv should be due soon, right? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Wonderful chapter! I loved Liv's conversation with Kathleen! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Elliot's right about what's wrong with Liv, and I hope she feels better soon!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 7 . 6/4/2011