Reviews for Attempts At Baking
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Nice! I liked this more than the prequel. Twins are adorable. Pushover Papa Sess is cute too. Thanks for sharing
insanity1911 chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
Lol. So so funny...please add more. That systems red thing does not work :(
Sesshomaru's Filly chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
O,o oh gosh LOL poor Sessho haha.

please update soon! this story is hilarious x)
thewolf74 chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
wow. this is a very good story. Please update very soon
4May chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
*Gasp* An update! Wow! Can't believe my eyes... Lol! Nice chapter. And Kagome is a demon for 'wiping away his tear'! Good one.
AnnaliseIsmeneRomano chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
that was a great story! loved it :) very cute
kouga's older woman chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
I love this story! Please send more!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
kawaii!
Pos-sess-ed1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This one of the very first pieces I read from you, so long ago. It is still a favorite and warms a special place in my heart. :)
SlashnYaoi chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
when i was a first grader, I knew that word (dismember) and it's meaning. needless to say, mom got a phone call and we had to have a 'parent teachers' meeting...poor teacher, never did realize what hit her. which makes me wonder...what a sesshomaru-teacher meeting would be like...
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
*convulses in laughter* oh gosh! Oh gosh! Booyaka for quick thinking children! _

*giggles* Sesshomaru's really gotten into the parenting thing, hasn't he? With being able to figure out -quite easily I must say- that his child was saying 'dismember', ne? *giggles* And it just says something for the whole family that he would think nothing of the fact his child was saying that word in the first place. teehee. _

Thanks!
merlyn1382 chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
that rings going to be a pain to clean and what happens when its time to bake and who is the poor soul that is going to be Dsmemmemer (just love the way the pups say it so much better)

anywho love the story and look forward to the next chapter
kouga's older woman chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
Poor Rin!
Miwa03 chapter 9 . 10/13/2009
Hahaha! Simply funny! I have been missing your story! Great chapter!
kashiangel07 chapter 9 . 10/13/2009