Reviews for Private Emotion
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very romantic! Love it! )
crownglass39 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh this is wonderful! Perfect mix of hurt to comfort!
ChocolateChipCookie26 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Your stories are so sweet/cute/funny/sad/romantic. I love them! This one was really good. :) Your King's Captain is still my favorite, though. Keep up the excellent work!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Aw, a very sweet fic.

Poor Will...*shrugs* Oh well, he had to go. Better sooner than later.

Loved it,

Mila
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw. Very Cute. I love it. (:
RoxxiSanders chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Aww that was so adorable. I love Jack s much in this :)

This bit made me laugh so much:

“Lizabeth, I wouldn’t be anywhere else,” he said softly. “But tomorrow night will be different.”

“It… it will?” She tried with failed desperation to hide the disappointment in her voice.

“Aye. Tomorrow night, we’ll be in my cabin.” He paused and she looked up at him as he winced slightly. “This bunk’s much too small.” Elizabeth laughed.

And the ending summed it all up beautifully:

Great job

xxoxx
Jade Lammourgy chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Great, It's pitty that it hasn't more chapters. ;)

Greatz
Epiphanized chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This was absolutely amazing(: I loved it. Even if I AM a Will/Elizabeth shipper, it was great to read.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wow, great! So intense!
Mrs.SparrowDepp chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
AW that was beautiful great job
Macy chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
oh wow! That is beautiful! I've always imagined Jack to be that sensitive in my own stories. But it seems you've beaten me to the punch! Lovely piece! I'd love to see more of them... like the way their live have changed now they know that they love each other. Maybe a few thrilling adventures?
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Aw!

I absolutely loved this!

Do not worry! Jack was TOTALLY and WONDERFULLY in character. I could hear him speaking in my head, see every gesture, every smile, every facial expression. There /is/ more to him than we saw on screen, despite what anyone says. I think you wrote Jack just beautifully. I had no problem with him whatsoever.

'“If you jump out that window, I’ll follow you.”' - This was so beautiful! I totally just melted when I read that! And I think that he'd say that, I really do. Amazing job. :)

As for Elizabeth, she was also in character. She just learned her father died, of /course/ she'd be sad, weak, and suddenly full of doubts! I think it would have been realistic to break up with Will because she realized that she loved Jack, but also I think she'd be questioning if anyone wanted her around. Her parents are gone, Will's gone, and Jack had every reason to hate her, even though he didn't... /I/ think you captured her just perfectly. And I love how Jack comforted her, reassured her... Beautiful job! :)

And she's grieving! I can understand the tears and the pain. Even if she's a pirate...her last parent died. That would hurt, I know it would. I think you wrote her perfectly, and Jack too. I cannot stress that enough. This story was amazing, perfect, it made me smile and I'm not lying.

Aww. The picture of them cuddling on the bed was just beautiful. So cute, and Jack...such a sweetheart sometimes but still maintaining that roguish, humorous pirate glint that makes him HIM. I love it! :)

'“This bunk’s much too small.” Elizabeth laughed.' - LOL! SO JACK! I love it!

'Jack smiled. It wasn’t a grin or his usual trademark smirk. It was a smile. “I love you too, Lizzie-beth.” - My favorite line of all! He smiled, just smiled, and not only that...he loves her.

I loved this! It was perfect in every way! All the descriptions, the characterization... Beautiful job!

Please write more! :) I love your stories!
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aw! How very sweet of Jack!
Jenn1244 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
that was so beaitful it was absoultly amazing. you captured every emotion and then some.
phantomofthecaribbean chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aw...that was so sweet! So incredibly, brilliantly sweet that is!

I love to see the soft side of Jack come out, and the way he comforted and held Lizzie, that was just amazing.

Oh, and I had to laugh:

Hahaha! A little bit of humor, a dash of angst, and whole lot of romance.

Brilliant!