Reviews for TwoEdged Sword
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I can't tell you how happy I am to FINALLY read a HH/WH story that is actually ACCURATE. Of these two men, Wilson is actually the manipulative one. Wilson places himself and his friendship with House on the train tracks HIMSELF. House NEVER asks Wilson to sacrifice anything for him, Wilson does this on his own. In House-speak...Wilson places the little red wagon (their friendship) in front of the speeding train (House) and then blames House for the crash. Wilson QUIT during Vogler's rein because he was embarrassed about being voted of the board...but blamed House. Wilson betrayed House to Tritter (without knowing the full story about the assault in the exam room by Tritter) because of the loss of his bank account (Wilson lied to Tritter all on his own), Wilson conspired with Cuddy numerous times only to take House down a notch (Detox, Meaning, Cane and Able). Wilson is truly a selfish manipulative creep. If he treated ANY of his patience the way he treats House he would have lost his medical license years ago.

Every time I hear Wilson or Cuddy accuse House of being UNETHICAL I just want to scream. Wilson slept with a patient, Cuddy committed assault on House while he was unconscious without his consent. The most unethical thing House has ever done was put Ezra Powell in a coma so he could try to cure him...ha, then Cameron killed him. What a jacked up group.

David Shore set out to build this brilliant jerk, but in truth, House is the most ethical, honest and LEAST JUDGMENTAL person in this group.
Bravo...sorry for the long review, but you definitely struck a nerve with me...great job. KEEP WRITING.
Eirian chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This. Absolutely fantastic.

I loved this, very insightful. And it still works, even after everything that actually happened in S5. I especially loved your take on why Wilson didn't enter House's hospital room.

Wonderful, wonderful. Yay!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This story is great! I think you really captured each person very well. I hated the end of season 4. This line killed me. "He as good as said that the slightest chance of saving her life was worth a better than average possibility of ending mine." That's what I thought when I watched it. Great job!
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i like this. a lot. you've got all three characters down almost perfectly! i just have one disagreement about something in Wilson's monologue: House may have immeasurable pride in his work, his accomplishments, but he doesn't have that much pride in himself. Wilson (in the fic) mentioned that he essentially said he didn't value House or House's life. but i don't think House values those things either, except inasmuch as he can do something that no one else can. THAT, i think, is the reason House would lay down his life so easily - the day he encounters a case he can't solve without doing so is the day he meets his match, the day he loses. so if that's what it takes, then why not? that sort of mentality. yeah, i'm terrible at explaining things.

great story though! i really enjoyed reading it.

Ryuu-chan
InuyashaLuver1224 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
That was wonferfully written and a delight to read. I like how you tell the story from each's perspective and in a manner that makes the reader feel like the character is actually talking. You caught their voices very well. Right (write...heehee) on!
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
"I’m leaving because every time I see House I have to wonder about what sort of person I really am."

I think you hit the nail on the head here. I agree with pretty much all of your assessments. But I seriously down we'll ever hear or see any of this in canon.
no-mouse chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Don't know if it was intentional, but it's "Hippocratic" oath. None of House’s actions had placed Amber in "undue" danger. Getting on a bus, taking flu medication, those things should NOT be a death sentence. I think House believes that if he tells anyone what his emotional needs are, we’ll deny him out of "sheer" spite.

Other than those, it's perfect. Wonderful, wonderful fic. Thank you.