Reviews for Old Friends Made New
Anabely chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Really enjoyed this. I love the 9th doctor and I think he's a better fit for discussing things with Sarah Jane than 10.
Grac3 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Another great story!
TiaKisu chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Oh, what a nice re-write of this episode! :D I really like how you make all those little changes in this AU series - some of them being obviously linked to the Doctor acting differently than Ten did, but others seeming unconnected to that fact (or at least that's my impression anyway). It makes the read be not only enjoyable but actually pretty enthralling 'caus you always get to wonder what's new and what you think wouldn't have changed even with Nine still being around.

And that little talk between Rose and Nine about the former companions and whether Rose was just the latest in a long line... I must confess that personally, as I watched that scene, I had no troubles imagening that Nine would actually tell her the same as Ten did, but really, I like your version, too. Seems very Nine as well and I loved how Rose tried to offer him what little comfort she could give. I guess that's one thing I adore about those two anyway - that somehow they're just there for each other, in a way that's more than just heart-felt and that's important. And thanx for including that into this series.

I've had a whole lot of fun reading so far! So, as always, thanx for having written and shared it all. TK.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Good for Mickey! And good for you for giving him a backbone.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
This is how things should have happened. Sure Rose was jealous, but the Doctor was being reassuring to her.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Mickey can sometimes be quite awesome.
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
*Bounces around ecstatically*

Oh, I love it, I love it, I love love love it!

You CHANGED things. And you've also got a sneaky trap set. Which means I'm gonna cry before this is over, aren't I?

Thank you so much for doing this and doing it PROPERLY. It's completely fantastic!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
And I thought you'd made changes before . . . no Mickey? Wow :) Let's see what's next!

Wonderful job, as always; loved the Doctor crossing his timeline to watch the building collapse ;)
teddybowties chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Oh...what's up in Roseville?
teddybowties chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful :)

Um, I'm enjoying this one :D
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing these! As always, everyone's so very in character, especially Nine :) I love how much liberty you take with the story, too!
teddybowties chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I LOVE THIS MAN! And you, for such abject hilarity. Carry on, then!
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I am in love with this series, just so you know. Completely enamored, totally breath-taken and dumb struck.

You're doing it RIGHT, you see. It's like... you rewrote them CORRECTLY, rather than just mucking about with the dialogue...

LOVED the scene in the office... "How long have you been together?" and out of Sarah JANE as well!

Thank you. Keep writing and I'll keep grovelling!

Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Yes! I am so excited! I can't tell you how awesome this is gonna be. When I first saw this episode, I was sitting there wondering how things would have gone if it had been Chris's Doctor. I'm completely stoked! Kudos! -Terri