Reviews for Failure
Trutown chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I found the second to last line interesting. It breaks my heart that people don't know what a hero really is. It would be interesting to write a story that grows on this concept and ends with Red learning that the hero is not the fastest, the strongest, or the smartest; but is the one who does what is right no matter how hard it gets and no matter what the cost is to himself. Do you mind if I use your story as a base for this?
Sapphire-chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
The Fic captures Red's personality perfectly. It makes him feel more ...real, in contrast with the typical goody-two-shoes shonen heroes we usually see. Very well-written fanfic.

Maybe Red's not fit to be a hero after all...But we know that he's actually a very kind person, and deserves to receive his friends'affections.
SilverLunaMoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This is great:D I love the way you wrote it
dfo chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
damn, this is depressing stuff. Way to turn a happy-go-lucky hero in a whiny emo!
Mikure chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I know this is kind of late, but if you ever wanted to read the rest of the manga, is a good website (they call the manga Pokemon Adventures there).

And of course, wonderful (though mildly depressing) story!
Merialle chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is wonderful. I really like how you portrayed Red's thoughts so well, it kind of relates on what he felt when he got defeated by Deoxys in the FRLG saga. I'm gonna read more of your stories. Please keep up the good work! :3
Rayne chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aw red! Though I think in reality, he's far too dense and light hearted to think like that- although usually thats the case with happy people lol, self made traumas- but i hope you do continue with the pokemon special! i've decided to stalk your account now!
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow, I absoutely loved your series of one-shots. I love how they really analyzed the characters. I agree that Red probably doesn't see himself as the hero he is. Your series has me liking Gold a little more. D Anyways, beautiful fanfics.
young dawn chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I really like how you just step into the characters minds in your Pok├ęSpe fics. You really get in touch with their personalities and emotions. This has got to be my favorite one. Maybe it's because Red's my favorite character, but I think you described him really well.

Red is too preoccupied with his failure to realize that he has become the hero that he set out to be.

And nobody will ever be able to convince him otherwise.

I especially loved this last line. Your style of writing is incredible, and I hope you you go on to write more.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
The FRLG chapter would go really awesome with this, you know, Red feeling useless after Deoxy's defeating him and the people of Sevii persecuting him.

Well, you rock. Really.
Aurisa chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
-Informal-

I like this

I have always preferred the manga to the anime as the characters in it seemed to grow up and mature but then... (after reading this) it is as if they were drowning in depression and hiding behind a mask instead

Anyway... It is a nice, different and unique viewpoint which lights up a totally new aspect of the manga. And this has irony inside (and I absolutely adore ironies!)

-Formal-

It would be a fresh wind in a stale room if you were to continue on writing.
Lovrina chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Interesting. And very well written. I loved it.
high improbability chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
luv it luv it luv it luv it! (although it's kind of depressing that Red can be a glass-is-half-empty type)

I love all your Pokemon Special character one-shots! I wish you'd do more! (about the other Dex Holders, maybe? Please?)
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
...I Really love your series and wait forever for them! This story is especially one of the more saddest, Angsty and kinda emo-ish... but like always I thought it to be really good and quite true! Its kinda bad though that Red thinks like that...

I would hope you read the other chapter so you could write more character but this is already a bunch, and Man, I've been waiting for the Red turn since Simplicity which is not too long ago!

I really liked how you describe each character so a series based on this One-Shot is one of my hope anyway Though I'm not really a RedYellow shipper if I support any pairing at all!