Reviews for Unattainable
Petite Noir chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Really good writing but I know that this fic was written before the game released because if you play the game you will see that Aqua is really worry about Terra, she thought about him in almost every worlds she went but rarely think about Ven, even though Ven is also part of her mission that master assigned as well. On the contrary, Terra only focused on his mission and darkness issue and he really cares Ven deeply so I found it a bit weird when I read a fic that Terra has one-side crush for Aqua or envy Ven.
robyn little chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
no...just no way in heck is aqua in love with ven i know this is before the game came out so thats why you probably thought this but when you look at it ven and aqua have a brother/sister and a weak mother/son relationship so maybe a sequel where it turns out he got it all wrong and aqua loves him instead? to keep those who love full terra/aqua happy? because when it comes to one sided terqua its most likely to be aqua if you played the game but noone pays attention to that for some reason
neo-chan7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
this was really cute
Quiet Librarian chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh...It's so...touching...It's like the real life, when the person loved the girl, but the girl didn't loves him back, nor noticed... Poor Terra...but it was touching also.

Bloom, Imagination, Bloom! (my favorite phrase...)

~Quiet Librarian~
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
What? "Should I continue to write fanfiction on this pairing?"

I'm horrified! Of course you gosh darn should! XD I'm stalking your work now. This was amazing.
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Man, that's a sad story. I mean, I'm fine with the Aqua/Terra pairing, but I think Aqua loves him in return.

Then again, what do I know. The game isn't even out in my country yet! Nice job on creating this.
w00t chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I love how it ends with aquaxven 3
Clear Blue chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Do it, I like it!
FalseDivinity chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
For a second I thought that everyone would fall prey to the Aqua/Ven cliche. Thanks for proving me wrong. Terra is my favorite out of the Chasers... but I hafta admit Vanitas looks awesome...

Anyway, It was well done, beautiful english and good story. I hope BBS comes out soon.
Kendrix chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Almost like Riku, Kairi and Sora in the first game... just a little darker, fitting the darker setting of BBS...

Well done. You captured the feelings quite well, how they are wondering about the future and how he won't tell her about his feelings... The only thing I would have added is maybe some short, distant epilouge, maybe featuring the Room of Sleep.

I always feel sad for those guys who aren't loved back and end up on the dark side...
The Laughing Skeleton chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
GAH! Absolutely lovely! Poor Terra! This is such a great read. Good job.
evilspiriteXIV chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
hi, iread your both story these and the gaurdian and i really loved i hope you continue writing for these story please hope to read your new chp soon
Lilac Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This wasn't terrible at all. Your writing is truly decent compared to others I come across. I personally am not a fan of one-shots where it features a shipping yet it ends up 'sour' because the female loves another guy; it's too cliche & annoying for my taste because I've seen too many featured shippings in a fic dissed all the time which ends up really making ppl hate on the 'other pairing' if you get my drift.

I feel you should continue writing about couples that fancy you no matter what others have to say about it.
Beijing Express chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This was a cute oneshot. Too bad Terra feels that way, since Aqua/Terra is an awesome pairing. D Nice job!

-Shana-san
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Oh yes, please write more of TerraAqua! It's a very sweet pairing that makes sense :

Too bad for Terra he thinks this is all one sided :

Keep your work up!