Reviews for A Work In Progress
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Billy was truly clueless... And Moist's comment, "Second time already? Nice work. They say you get to do the weird – ", Is that from Big Bang Theory? It seems like he said that on there as Howard...? And wow, the goggles... Those on in the morning after a night with a girl and you don't remember how they got there? What the heck did you do? haha lol jkjk
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 1/18/2011

So adorable! .

I just found Dr. Horrible through chance and am now obsessed with it. So, naturally, I'm reading nearly every single fanfic available.

I must say, yours is certainly one of the best.

That is EXACTLY how I pictured him when confronted with such things.

Bwaahhh he's so cute. :D

Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Also awesome. I loved "Suave greeting." and the Once More With Feeling reference. And how Billy is like way under-sexed somehow, as suggested by the DHSALB line "And they're probably going to French kiss or something" (paraphrase), which is unusual for main protagonists in anything modern. Captain Hammer's the popular Getting Laid Doesn't Mean Anything, It's Just Sex mindset, while Billy has the unpopular mindset of a guy who isn't afraid to care about love.

Sorry for using my review to kind of rant about that, but... Gandhi? Anyway, nice fic.
Kitten-Poker chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
LOVE THE STORY! and the buffy quotes. hehehe.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aw! This is so cute I read it three times in a row. And now I'm off to read the rest of your AU series. I love it! :-D

MercyMusicLove chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Loved it.

Billy is so gosh darn Adorable!

haha D
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
And so there is more! -squeals-
WriterMerrin chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Love it! I just read all three of these, and I love the premise that they got together and that she can accept him just the way he is. LOVE IT!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very cute. I don't have much to say about your fics, but they're very cute, and inlaid with all kinds of cute clever lines. Great job. :)

LunaAriana chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aw that was so cute! Billy's character was perfectly dorky and sweet and adorable as always! Nice job! And the line “Second time already? Nice work. They say you get to do the weird – ” made me laugh really hard :D Great story!

Hermione Solo chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
awws so cute!I totaly saw it in my head! poor Billy he's such a dork I love him. is there gonna be any more?
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
LOL-nice mention of "once more with feeling". :) Cute fic.