Reviews for Changing Lives
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 32 . 4/3/2014
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! THEY DIED, WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
tears *sob* *sniffsniff* wails, they died, so sad but it was a very realistic ending, the character developments were well done and the interactions were pretty spot on.
The ending was wonderful typical bittersweet Yullen.
And go go have good future Lavi, Lenalee, your kid and Lanel.
LookForTheTruth chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! I STAYED UP TIL LIKE 2 IN THE MORNING FINISHING THE FIRST PART, THEN I SPENT ALL DAY READING THIS PART AND I GET THIS?! THIS ENDING?! ;A; *sobs for eternity* OMFG WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU BREAK MY HEART AGAIN?! D: BEAUTIFUL, TRULY BEAUTIFUL BUT VERY TRAGIC. Bless you for taking the time to write this, even though my heart is now in pieces. (Definitely one of my favorites :) )
Rillia chapter 32 . 5/10/2013
I read the fic yesterday until the very end and i have no other words to say than i cried like hell. the moment allen said goodbye to kanda i screamend and frightend my family with that..after this i couldn't fight the tears anymore and started real crying and couldn't stop until more than an hour after finishing the stroy. my eyes still become wet when i think what happend..but i'm not ashamed of it, not of one of those tears streaming down my face, not ashamed of crying so hard ma family came to see whats wrong (they were really worried..). I'm not ashamed because this story, those characters, those two bakas were totally worth it. Some wise guy said once that a reader lives many lifes in his life and so i was hurt with allen and kanda, i was frightend with them, i loved with them and at the end a part of me died with them. I knew it would end like this, there was no other end that would have felt so right but its still so sad and touching. i knew they would die, this had been clear from the begining and i'm happy you did nothing ridicoulus to change this, it would have ruined the story. so i just hoped through those chapters that they would be able to die together.. I've read hunderts of fanfics by now, not much yullen but lots of others. *i mean really a few hundert i've a own collection of good-ones which i loaded down and those are 400 and i read more.. and most of them were soooo long..like yours* but i can definitively say that this was one of the most touching ones. sometimes there are fanfics you won't forget, because they touched not only your heart deep, they touched you in your soul. they hurt you the made you really cry and you just can't forget them because they were fucking good. and this is one of those stories.
i love the way you described the relationship between kanda and allen, it was so natural and so normal but at the same time i could feel how special it was. it was yout wonderful, great, more than my horrible english can say. i have no words and i'm afraid i have no more tissues... i think this is one of your best maybe your best story.
thank you sooo much for sharring with us here. it's a honor i could read it... thank you so much. i think i won't be able to look at those two the same like before but i think this is good, actually i like it.
you picked this serious aspekt of the canon, and you did a great job in writing it down. so thank you once more.
greetings from a touched german fan )
Rosario of Wales chapter 32 . 9/3/2012
I have not truly cried since I was 6, and now I am 17. This story made me sob and honestly touched my heart. You are the first to do this. This spectacular writing was one of very, very few stories that I will continue to return to and that I will keep in my heart to be remembered forever.
PearlesantlRose chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
I loved this story though it did make me cry. Thank you once again for such interesting writings.
JelloXGiggles chapter 32 . 6/13/2012
oh my fking goodness! i loved it soo much! you r like at the top top of my fav author list and this story and prequel r definitely my fav stories ever! it was so sad an romantic! i cried, and im no a very emotional person. i loveee u soo much! thank you for these two wonderful and beautiful stories!
flygon3300 chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
I LOVED THE STORY 3
foxinsocks92 chapter 32 . 12/8/2011
Just wanted to say, even though I knew it was coming, I still sobbed at the ending. This combined with its prequel are a moving story, and I'm anxiously awaiting the continued chapters of your other arc :)
mistic fox chapter 32 . 10/10/2011
Perfect ending. I cried a little, but I couldn't imagine it ending any other way. I'm glad they died together!
sammi117 chapter 32 . 9/17/2011
I both loved and hated this story. I loved it because it a had a good plot and it was fun to read, but I hated it because it made me cry.
GentleMidnightSnow chapter 32 . 8/28/2011
Wow. I cannot believe it's actually over. The plot was AMAZING and so intricate! I feel like it was years ago when Allen first almost died, even though I only read a week ago. It's like I grew up with this story. The ending was so sappy, but I loved it so much anyways. Thank you so much for the story. It's become one of my all-time favorite fanfics. I am now your newest fan!
SnowWolf14 chapter 32 . 4/8/2011
OK, it took me a whole day to gatter enoughf of myself to reveiw this and I loved the story and all but the ending...*SOB*! I mean I knew they were gona die but I would LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU PUT ONE MORE CHPTER UP! It dosen't have to be a leamon, or long, just make a short chapter about Allen and Kanda finding eachother in the after life!

Like Kanda could be wandering around woundering where he is and find a house that he finds his little Moyashi in and they could live happyly in the after life BUT YOU CUT US OFF! *sniff* WE DON"T EVEN KNOW IF THERE IN HEAVEN OR HELL! WHAT IF KANDA WENT TO HEAVEN AND BEACUSE OF THE NOAH ALLEN WENT TO HELL! NOOOOOOO! PLEASE I'M BEGGING HERE MAKE ONE MORE CHAPTER TO REASHER US THAT THEY ARE BOTH HAPPPY AND IN HEAVEN! PLLLLLEEEEAAASSEEEEEE! *SOB*

ps- Keep it up! ;3
animefangirl55 chapter 32 . 3/30/2011
Omigosh! This was such a sad yet perfect ending to a beautiful story. I cried as I read the last two chapters, and seeing as I was reading it during lunch in my school library, I got quite a few odd looks. But I don't care. I loved this fic to the end of the earth! I cry really easily when it comes to watching movies/tv shows or reading chapter books, but for some reason fanfics just cant get me all teary-eyed. That is, until today. This was the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. And although I'm heartbroken from their deaths, I wouldn't have asked you to end it any other way. I've never read such a touching death fic and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this stunning masterpiece.
anon azure chapter 32 . 3/15/2011
THE EPICNESS IS SO AWESOME!

I AM SO ADDING THIS TO MY FAVORITES!
Lost Among Stars And Bots chapter 32 . 2/12/2011
! This story was just awesome! (just like all your other stories! :D) Also, i liked the ending even though it was really sad. T-T All in all, a great reading! :D