Reviews for Desperation
Ms. Jynesis chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh, can you pretty please expand on this one-shot?! It's brilliant. :)
Myriamj chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Well, i love Helga and Arnold' fics, but this is a good history. Yet, i prefer the Arnold and Helga's fic.
Jae B chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Fanfiction has endless possibilities. You've been influenced by a great author. We've all got our crazy pairings. This story has great potential. Keep up the great work. Never stop writing.

-Jae-
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
-snickers quietly until it develops into a full-blown laugh-

“The Cult For People Who Are Diehard Arnold/Helga Fans, But Who Have Been Enticed Into The World Of Gerald/Helga By Blend Cecile” indeed.

I have to say that you're actually dead-on in regards to that group title. Because of her, I've been sucked into the same vortex of "what-ifs" as well. Although I could never hope to write the idea up as well as you did with this.

My favorite part, I've got to say, is "I look up and there‘s Arnold and his Skanky McSkankHoe, standing right in front of me," though. It reminded me of YuGiOh the abridged series, if you're familiar with it, in which they introduced Mai as "Miss Skankity SlutSlut." Good times, good times. This was definitely a fun one-shot. It kind of makes me wonder why they broke off their relationships from Arnold, though. Curiouser, and curioser.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Nice one-shot. Good job.

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
NicNack4U chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I agree with EVERY word you said! ;) Helga/Arnold is nice, but we sometimes need to spice up the fandom every once in a while! _
Blonde Cecile chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
CHEESECAKE!

It's so funny because right after I got back with you last night, I abandoned the Harry Potter fic I was writing to write more Helga/Gerald, lol! I haven't finished yet, though.

This was great! Helga/Gerald is just so snarky and irresistible. They bring a fresh dynamic to Hey Arnold fanfic. It doesn't always have to be twu luv (not that I'm uninterested in Helga and Gerald finding true love together), but sometimes it's just fun to write fic about the entertaining situations they find themselves in, like you've shown here. There are just so many zesty and hilarious possibilities for Helga/Gerald, things that wouldn't be the same if applied to Helga/Arnold.

Thank you for the compliments, by the way. I don't think I'll be starting a cult any time soon (unfortunately!) but your endorsement means a lot to me!

One more thing! I see you've made a request to join the hillwood_guild on livejournal. The community just asks that potential members fill out an application before we accept them. You can find a link to the application in the hillwood_guild userinfo/profile. Let me know if you have any trouble finding it.
APV chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
After that first sentence I could have sworn it was like a breaking & entering plan to retrieve something. I mean, it's not the first time that would have happened. _ Anyway, I loved it. My mouth dropped at the "kissing your ex-boyfriend's ex-best friend in front of him." OH EM GEE! What happened? Hmm, and why does Gerald not mind? _ So many questions, so little time!