Reviews for The Habit
greensapphire chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
omg! you had jiraiya recite my fav poem yay! I loved it Jiraiya and Tsunade such awesome characters they really were in character, its appropriatte to give tsunade the strong female role it fits her,anyway loved awesome job! D
momo-sake chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
amazing writing!

so emotional!
Kingkakashi chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This was an exceptional one shot. You conveyed the angst and emotions of both Jiraiya and Tsunade extremely well. Keep up the amazing work.
Cyberwolf chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Sque Jiraya/Tsunade! Not enough love for this couple, I think. I always love your AUs. Poor Jiraiya! I just wanted to pat him on the head. Poor old guy - glad to hear his books were selling. But you know, for some reason, for me the saddest part is when Tsunade wonders that she'd used to be his muse - did he think she was sentimental old garbage now? I teared up.
Nordic Angel chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This was a really lovely piece of TsunadeXJiraiya fanfic. The best one I've read, for sure!

You are really good on portraying their innermost feelings and you're writing in such a talented and lively way that it makes me sit back and enjoy myself, as if I was watching a real anime episode/movie. And that is a skill I really wish I had. I almost started crying while reading it!

I think that you like making Tsunade, "a perfectly strong female character, cry" because you then show the readers that every person has their weaknesses, even if it doesn't seem that way, or that they don't admit to having soft spots.

Again, a lovely piece of fanfiction, I'll give it 10 out of 10 stars!

Please, keep up the good work!

*Faves story*
sophia666 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Great writing. It was very nostalgic, as JirTsu is and I loved the quotes and allusions. "Not that I loved Caesar less, but that I loved Rome more." Nice story. and everyone deserves a little cry, even Tsunade.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2