Reviews for The Verisimilitude Between Tangled Sheets
yashi14 chapter 10 . 4/20
"Someone who waits and listens". Man King Bumi may be right when it comes to fighting, but Toph doesn't hold true to it when it comes to life.

By far the best Toko fanfic I have read. Pity it's been years since you've updated. It was enjoyable while it lasted. I'm gonna cook up my own clich├ęd ending to satisfy myself lol
AshleyDiLorentis chapter 10 . 2/22
FANTASTIC STORY! How can you just stop there and leave us hanging! I need to know how they rekindle their relationship (which is what I assume happens)! But unfortunately I realize it has been many many years since you've updated, so I understand if you've lost interest in your story :( though I do hope you can find it within you to just finish it up for everyone who loves reading it!
Lostblueheart 16 chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
Please continue this fanfiction is a great one and to find a great toko fanfic is hard
gesuto chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
This is really nice. I hope you continue! TOKO FTW!
demigoddesses chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
Did you know, this was probably the fic that made me ship Toko? I just, I love this
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
Worst writer ever, seriously 60% of the words is just you thanking .
The calling chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I can't wait to read more
The calling chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I'm really loving this
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
i know you probly arent going to see this but, year after year ive been coming back just to reread this fanfic and its one of the best fanfics ive ever read, so please can you just finish it!
IAmTheVisual chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
this is great i need more
CrystallineX chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
...aaannnnd...300! Thanks for writing this story! I know it's been almost six years since you updated this story, but I'm putting it in my alerts anyway, hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
CrystallineX chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
...So, yeah, I'm OCD and I saw how close this story was to having 300 reviews, and I very seldom do this, but I'm going back and reviewing until it gets there. Yes, this story was that hawt.
CrystallineX chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
When I first saw the name of Mt Saranghamnida, I just passed over it as some language that didn't pertain to me (I'm Korean) but I did a double take. I'm not used to reading romanized Korean, lol.
This story is (was?) very good. I'll be ecstatic if you update it, but I somehow doubt it after nearly six years of dormancy. 'Twas a good read!
tokofanforever chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
I love how toko look in this story for me toph looks hot
Meemezy chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
hahaha! Awww Mt. Saranghabnida [I love you in korean] sounds lovely! Love the fact you used that.