Reviews for The Verisimilitude Between Tangled Sheets
gesuto chapter 10 . 4/4
This is really nice. I hope you continue! TOKO FTW!
irmelonlord chapter 10 . 3/15
Did you know, this was probably the fic that made me ship Toko? I just, I love this
Worst writer ever, seriously 60% of the words is just you thanking .
The calling chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I can't wait to read more
The calling chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I'm really loving this
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
i know you probly arent going to see this but, year after year ive been coming back just to reread this fanfic and its one of the best fanfics ive ever read, so please can you just finish it!
IAmTheVisual chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
this is great i need more
CrystallineX chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
...aaannnnd...300! Thanks for writing this story! I know it's been almost six years since you updated this story, but I'm putting it in my alerts anyway, hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
CrystallineX chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
...So, yeah, I'm OCD and I saw how close this story was to having 300 reviews, and I very seldom do this, but I'm going back and reviewing until it gets there. Yes, this story was that hawt.
CrystallineX chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
When I first saw the name of Mt Saranghamnida, I just passed over it as some language that didn't pertain to me (I'm Korean) but I did a double take. I'm not used to reading romanized Korean, lol.
This story is (was?) very good. I'll be ecstatic if you update it, but I somehow doubt it after nearly six years of dormancy. 'Twas a good read!
tokofanforever chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
I love how toko look in this story for me toph looks hot
Meemezy chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
hahaha! Awww Mt. Saranghabnida [I love you in korean] sounds lovely! Love the fact you used that.
I ship Duncney chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I love this
Koutarou Tatsumiya chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
Any chance you'll continue this story? It's really good.
Whyisthetardissoblue chapter 10 . 11/15/2013