Reviews for Bad Movie
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
that was good movie for them, not a bad one XD
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Lol, Fuji's so mean, scaring Tezuka like that And what book is that? I wanna read it now...

Great job, keep writing~
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
It's sooooo cute! I don't even know what to say anymore. It made me laugh and smile.
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
"In fact, they make things a bit better especially when (he and Fuji are naked and in bed?) they are well-meant."

I think so too.

I think the idea is not really that special but I liked how you wrote it, because it is very TezukaFuji-ish. (wow, what a word)

Saying "I love you" should help them somehow. They can't have faith in each other's wordless love forever. They have to hear it.
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
what's the name of the book...
me chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
aw. your (or, well, this) version of love is sweet.
hakugetsu chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
NO LAB REPORTS ! ONLY TEZUFUJI !

& so sorry for not being on ffnet for so long...i have lots of catching up to do ;)

not bothered to sign in.

soryy.

but this is such a romantic fic :D
maldita08 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Kawaii!It's been a while since i read a tefu fic. and i must say, i really missed doing so!More of it would come,ne?
kawaii kokoro chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Awe... Sweet! It's been a while since I last read a TezFuj fic (actually, a PoT fic for that matter) and this is a nice start!:) After reading this, I though that it was just like Tezuka to over analyze things. But, I really do have to agree with the last line (especially the one in the parenthesis XD).

The line where Tezuka's eyes dilates made me think of our buchou in a neko

Good luck with your lab report!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
XD So cute! -squees-
SkySurf chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I think that is really really a very very nice story.

I love the part where Tezuka contemplates whether he should say the 3 words to Fuji...(He should talk more..haha)

Love it! _
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Yay, another story! I don't care how late it is (11:28 PM to be exact) there is no way that I am not reading this. The side comments are so hilarious! They add a very nice touch humor to a sweet and romantic story. Aw, Tezuka says I love you... and Fuji says it too (squeal). Love it, love it, love it! I can go to sleep satisfied now, and dream of TeFu all night long.
FujItachiHa chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Hey! Wonderful story! Dude, uhm, may i ask... What book is that? i wanna read it.. it sounds like its interesting... please do tell me... Pretty please?
speadee chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
It is typical of Captain Tezuka to not talk or express much. I guess Fuji's main purpose of having him see that movie was for him to get the message. I'm glad it worked out. Good job on the characters!
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Oh, that sounds like an interesting book. What's the title?

Cute, by the way. I always loveses the fluff. XD