Reviews for Rainbows, True Love, and Twister
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I share Seph's opinion on those films. Blegh. Love the idea of Seph playing Twister and strangling himself with his hair :) Well not really, I'd have to dig him up and kill him if he died. Nice oneshot :)
jcvalentine13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I think a girl version of zack would be seph's perfect match. A girl that is laid back, a tad hyper and random, and yet really sweet. That's the girl he needs. (: (just described myself xD)
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Okay. I know. I should've reviewed this earlier. Bad reader. Bad. Sorry. I will now though. I really love the interaction between Zack and Sephiroth. Its just so fitting and comes out so naturally. Oh gosh! I loved it. Talking about love and board games lol. A job well done! Although Zack is right about Sephiroth and his hair, playing Twister and all. Now THATS a sight lol XD.
Something Greater chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aww man, that was really nice. I'm just playing Crisis Core for the first time, but from what I've played so far it looks like you've got the characterizations down pretty well. I thought it was cute-and I love the part about Seph and Zack having friendship true love.

Overall, pretty awesome. :D
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
oh, I love your stories! this is another fav! Ila :D
MillieBee chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
How many times can I say that I love your characters? Or, at least, I love the way you present other people's characters.

I struggle SO MUCH writing Sephiroth, trying to get a perfect blend of stoney-faced, even slightly cruel General, and the calm, friendly man he is to his friends. But you seem to have it instinctively. Well done!

The image of Sephiroth playing Twister didn't half make me giggle, too XD. Another great oneshot. Well done!
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Lol! Even imagining Sephy playing a board game with Zack is knda cute! Well, we're too familiar with the Sephiroth being a general of Shinra and the god of destruction of Gaia and everything... Makes it... Well, humorous! Oh! Funny fic by the way!
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
You know, I had a pretty bad day today...and then I get on here, and I get to read this cute, smile-creating fic ) And I was able to forget everything for a few minutes ) The reading was very fun; I couldn't even tell ya my favorite part cause darn, it was all so good (although picturing Sephiroth playing Twister is especially amusing XD)! Anyways, thanks for another awesome fic D
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
"preordained in the Lifestream"...priceless. XD Now I'm imagining the Gaia equivalent of the Lifetime channel.

Oh man, everything was so cute (and shippy, squee!) and then all of the sudden the exchange about Zack not betraying anyone. Oh my gosh, to me the foreshadowing to Nibelheim just hit me like a ton of bricks. Maybe that's just the way I read it, especially after tonight's House episode, but it really struck me.

Anyway, all the stuff about the games was really cute, too. This was so adorable.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
LOLOL! Oh gosh, those opening lines were too funny! They've got to be the best opening lines I've ever read. "Preordained in the stars and sanctioned by the Lifestream." **snickers.** Totally priceless. XD And I love Seph's reaction. LOL.

**snickers Seph saying "rainbow and butterflies."** I never thought I'd hear him say that either. XD

Aw, this is such a cute fic! I love how Zack insists that Seph would be great with a girlfriend, whether or not it would ever happen. And I love the idea of friendship true love!

Darn, I was hoping that Zack had magically been able to convince Seph to play Twister. XD

Oh squee! I loved the last line.
Dantes Valadris chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aw! Tehee! Can we have more?
Wacky Walnut chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Teehee that was so much fun, so in character as well even though it's a conversation that I can't rightly think of every happening

God I bet Sephiroth playing Monopoly would be as leathal as my mum if not more so - it's taken me twenty-two years to beat her in a straight out game without cheating so that's my benchmark

Great fun all the same
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
So like Seph. Wish I could have seen him playing twister. Somehow I feel Zack would win. Maybe if Seph braided his hair..._
persephonevii chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Great story. Seph and Zack IC. Plot very interesting and amusing too. Only problem: Include sequel of them playing game with more discussions about... stuff.
Alexis4 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
AW! You're so, so good at that. LOL. Another awesome job. Hey I was wondering do you have place where the the stories in your series are listed in order? I've been try to follow along but I get lost and confused and you right such amazing stories. They're fun and so cute. Can't wait to read what's next!