Reviews for Squibby, we're not in Kansas anymore!
Sailor Barsoom chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Not bad. Watching the show and the show which inspired it, I'd never noticed that they never got around to North America.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
I thinking now that the sequel will involve the Deathgleaner somewhat, please make it happen!
Zane akker chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Your next fanfic
While C.G and Louis go repair the Time Flyer, Ethen and Emily go explore the desert. They meet the creatures of the Kansas desert. Meanwhile, Leah, a pregnant Deathgleaner goes Spink hunting, a teenage Spink named alexeker devises a escape plan for his Spink peers, and Ari, a Desert Rattleback gets in to a mini war over who gets the tuber.
zain akker chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
what with the next chapter be about? Will the crew be swarmed by Deathgleaners? Will they meet spinks?
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Hm. This story was very good. I was wondering why some areas and animals weren't covered (I was really looking forward to a sharkopath appearing on the show, and the deathglider, and a bunch of other animals.) I hope that there's a part two to this story.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
This is pretty good.

It's hard to find people who know about Discovery Kids on this site. I'm working on a story too. It's a Pokemon story, but look at my profile. There is a twist conserning the Discovery Kids show Grossology.
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
cool! I always wanted to see what the crew would react in the future north america. A northern rattle back cool. Update soon!