Reviews for Lollipops
*blush* oh...THEY SHALL DO IT AGAIN**
Devil Fruit chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
OMG it was funny as hell 8D I love the sequell too XD
Tempting Insanity chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I LOVED it! I laughed like a troll when Matsuda added the little '...sir' at the end of his sentence! That was seriously awesome. And although L & Light would never do things accordingly to that circumstance, I found your writing more sophisticated despite the unrealistic situation, which helped create a more belieable atmosphere for me as the reader. This is definitely going on my favorite's list. (*v*)

Nice job! ;D
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
amazinggg...haha..L's ebil intentions :D...pants tent...lol
hpalabay chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
AWESOME!

hahaha can't stop smiling and laughing while reading it!
Ms. Anonna chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I have to admit I... quite liked this... And Matsuda coming in... oh funny... i love matsuda, and l and light..

Anyways, really good job I thought! :D :D :D
soccergirl360 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
tat was awesome! i luved it! i am's gonna read the sequel LOLLIPOPS. i bet dat it even better- can't wait 2 read 8D XD :D 8p
desist chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Åhåhå

Nice work XD

I had some minutes before my karate training so thank you for a way to spend this time XD I needed to read some smut *face palm*

Anyway, it was a good story, not to short and yet not to complicated for a one-shot!

(Seriously, something is wrong with me as I accidently read Lolli as Loli D:)
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Really like the idea, it was hot. Especially the lollipop refrences.

I think you over used the word brunette a bit too much, however.
RedRubyMoon chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
M Deliociously hawt Yaoi

Haha awesome smuttiness!

A really really really perverted part of me

is thinkin p'haps silly silly matsuda wanted

to join in... I'll run away to a dark secluded

corner with that one!

But yeah frickin awesome!
xXInsanely Sharp NailsXx chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Yeah I know, I broke my deal with myself by reading... But its back up now! I was just really, really tired of writing ANYTHING (essay man.. essay) and I decided to read.

. 'Tis good.
jessica t leonard chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
omg dat wuz effen awesome, short, but awesome. cant wait 2 read more ov ur stories luvs ya JTL ...AH...OO...sorry i do dat from time to time. * nervous laugh * bye
Kimiko-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
hehe you should totaly write more / and ya i think this todaly fits light's and L's personality - u did good very well if i might add lol 3
LunaAriana chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Yey for random blowjobs without time frames! I'm not complaining! XD And I love Matsuda and his "perfect timing." Poor guy is either incredibly turned on or scared for life. Either way, good story! :)

*Luna*
CelticAngelWings chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
*dark blush* ...yay for random smut...WOOT! *waves around large colorful flag* Lolz, the ending was priceless, and having Matsuda walk in and catch the two made me grin from ear to ear! Ah mou! I'm a complete and total yaoi pervert! T_T DAMMIT ALL! This is going straight to my favs! Keep up the great work! Ja NE!

Yours Truly,