Reviews for Oh my, Aphrodisiac Chocolate
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
J know I added this to my favorites ages ago but I just read it again and I think I really need to stop reading this type of stuff at school 0-0
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Currently eating chocolate while reading this.
I think it contains aphrodisiac potion cuz dam
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This one was adorable. Thanks!
Billy-bob chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Please make a sequal!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Huh, I'm reading this instead of taking a bath—wow, mom would be pissed.
blueberry709 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh my God, this was perfect. I laughed even more than with "What is Slash?", which is saying something. I had a feeling the chocolates weren't the ONLY reason for Draco's arousal hehehe *wink wink* It would be nice if there was a sequel, but it's still great like that. Gonna read "A sticky encounter" now!
padfootlover4eva chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
hehehe. Aphrodisiac Chocolate. Gotta love it. especially since chocolate is already an Aphrodisiac, so it would be twice as bad as normal. hehehe.
SnowKissYuki chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
i enjoyed this little bit of light reading. it was like a midnight snack for me. Thanks for sharing.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
hahahahahaha... lovely!...simply brilliant
alice03tina chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wah... wonderful, love it its shame there is no sequel, I would love to see.. the real thing, not just dry-humping thing.. ehehe

Any way love it, good job and keep writing love 3
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
omg this was funny. i loved the last part. i didn't hink about that lol
LunaticV chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
well, another great story. but this one is not very.. definite.

well, harry found out that draco liked him, but it's not like he went after him and they got together... godd nonetheless
writing bird chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Ha! What can I say; it was the perfect mix of hysterically funny d/h slash, and chocolate... yum!
please enter your name chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Why write a long fic when you are so amazing at these one shots?
Pnkix chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
wo-hoa! this was veery nice! great big compliments! waiting for other stories! we want more! XD