Reviews for Risk Management
K00kieDokie chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
LOVE IT
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Is that it? You get my motor running an then stop th' car?Or have you just not posted the rest,yet?Be the latter,I say ,"Girl!Hurry up!'Cos this has the makings of a humdinger of a good story!"Oh an fyi,its Facade,not visad,or whatever,okay?Not being picky or fussy or anything.I love to write,too,just never published them or tried to write for the ' I don't as yet have aprinter,so,here I ,I got to go for now,bye an enjoyed the dickens out of the story even if it was short.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hello!While I'm fairly new to fan fic of sorts,I do write for my own Yaker is my all-time,hands down man could stand there an read a phonebook an I would love it,absitively,posolutely LOVE you any ideas as to who my favorite wrestler is,hmmmmm?Anyway,I found Takersgirl35 an she had your link,mentioned you,howsomeever an I said to myself,"Self,you need to check this person out."So, here I be.I saw you list an picked "Risk Management",now I've only read the first chapter,but I must say I'm intrigued.I have a profile on this site,an I will tell you now,I'm a baby when it comes to the 'net,so bear with me, .
Bingobaby chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Hey I can't believe I passed this story up. I hope you will come back to it soon cause I really want to know what you will do next with them. So please post another chapter really soon and also post another chapter to Already Gone cause that one is good as well.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Awesome story so far, I can't wait to read more. Please please please update soon. Please?

Dani
Paola65 chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Wow, she had him with just one kiss. I think the Deadman is going to fall hard.

Please, more soon.
Takersgurl35 chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
o this is good, dont know how i missed this one for so long, love to see Mark being nuts over a woman, Wrenn is great, cant wait to see where you go with this...great chapter
Paola65 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I just like this story from the very beginning. Please, update soon.
punkydiva17 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
whoot! First! lol...

Ok. Now that that's out of my system, you've seriously got to continue. You're a great writer and you've got something very interesting set up. Good stuff :D