Reviews for Lingering Chill
TheShulesLovinPsycho chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Okay, I know this is years and years old, but I can't help but review. Generally I would review in limerick form, but this is just too amazing for me to do that for. I just wanted to say that this fic is incredible. The ending was amazing, the whole concept of Shawn being a ghost was amazing, I really really loved it. I kind of wished you would have explained how Lassiter killed Shawn, but I think that really adds to the mystery of this fic anyway. Great job!
ona chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
You're review rant got to me so here, have some semi incoherent praise of Ajskdfgl AMAZING. YOU KILLED SHAWN SO BRILLIANTLY I can't even find the heart to sulk over it because it's so much more interesting to wonder holy, what *happened*, and SADGUS and lassiter all...well. And shawn being shawn even if he's incorporeal and died horribly. It's amazing, all of it, and it's great to see Jules seriously snooping around, there's never enough of that. And I love how bleak and tense you've made this at times, that shawn's absence is so, idk *biting*, so very clear that the moments where he interacts with Jules are a sigh of relief, seriously, it's like getting a hug in the middle of a freaking winterland, it's just warm. i loved that :)
Panther Moon chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I really love your writing style, both for this fic and for the others of yours that I have read. You do a wonderful job using parentheses in order to set off thoughts without either over-using them or using them improperly. Great job and best of luck in your future writing!
The Wolf's Shadow chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
This is a really intense fic and an interesting take that I don't think I've seen *ever*. I would like to know more of what happened, so please update soon. :)
MegalegU chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is so good! Like mysterious/haunting/awesomeness good! I love it!
Lauren chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
I am truly a die hard psych fan and a newcomer to fanfiction. When I found this I was so excited and I read both chapters pretty quickly, I might add. When I read the note about no one commenting on you r stories, I felt like I had to review these stories. I love them and i really hope you write more. I can say I am a fan. P.s. Cliffhanger ending:(
Peeka-chan chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Oh~! Shawn the psychic specter detective! This sounds like a really interesting and promising plot. I'm intrigued to where you can take this alternate universe. :)
Meatball42 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
No! They said it wasn't his fault! What happened? I love the AU-ness of this, and I can totally imagine Shawn coming back to haunt Jules and help Lassie, maybe even Gus, it definitely fits with his character. But I don't want this to be the end! Please, I want to read the rest! I love this story so far and I don't want to to end here!
blacktea chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Wow. I really like this story. I love the Juliet and Shawn interaction even though it seems their relationship is doomed since he's apparently already dead. sigh. Still cool though.

Anyways can't wait for an update. Is your pen name at psychfic the same as it is here?
serenphoria chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
I just read this on Psychfic and all I could utter at the end of it was 'Holy. Sh*t.' I was rendered speechless and thought-less by the haunting prose and a bit saddened that the story is incomplete here because it's keeping me from adding it to my favorites :( I understand your frustration though, I see the same thing with my writing, but I think it's still a shame that this beautiful fic isn't shared in its entirety here.

I never thought a Psych AU would affect me so much. Thanks.
PurpleBlaze chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
I love the style of this fic. It's depressing, but not sappily so. Keep up the good work.
jenilee chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
This has such a quiet, sad feeling. I'm really wondering what happened, how Lassie killed Shawn, and why, or if it was an accident he can't stop feeling guilty for.
Contaminated chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Sorry for the whole no-review thing before. I don't usually review a WIP, I will often wait till the story is completed before I give my two cents. It is interesting so far, and I hope I am able to review it again once it is finished
kira66 chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
I like your story and added it to a couple of my lists. S'ok?
jenilee chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Oh new psych too! Wow that was kind of hurty. You know the show is filmed so brightly, even the props are brightly coloured. Reading this I could only picture Juliet surrounded by drabby colours. None of the warmth and craziness that surrounds the place when Shawn is around. Very nice.