Reviews for All Things Happen For A Reason
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I think its interesting how you subtely made charlie gay by making him be with oliver but I can see it happening
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
at least he thought to apparate away!
allisath chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
ha- in case you haven't already, listen to Stutter AVPM
anne chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
really like the beginning but I have to say this, why do you calle HERmione that awful nickname? I know a lot of writers do it but if J.K. Rowling wanted to give her a nickname she would have done it herself.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
hope there is more of this soon love the drama
bookworm48856 chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
I like this story so far but i wish you would update it's been a year.
foreverkake chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
great story cant wait to read more
knightwolf20x chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
A very intriguing story. The part with Charlie being with a guy threw me off for a second but made me laugh later. The whole abusive Ron thing is a little weird for me, Always figured him to be kind of a lazy wimp. Good story, can't wait to read further.
Allleila chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Really great start to a story and I hope that you manage to update it soon.
fallen faery chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
please update soon. really getting into the story! keep it coming!
xxEatMyWordsxx chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Hurry and update soon! I really love this!
MrsEdwardCullen13 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
I love where this is going. Hopefully Lavender will go away for good and the same for Ron. Fantastic job and I can't wait to see what happens between my favorite couple next. :D
FreaksWillRule chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
Well,you should update soon before I get mad at you.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
wat going to happen next

also if lavender is pregnant with ron child and is going to be sentence like ron, gi ve thechild to hermione as well as find a way for hermione to have up to about 5 or 6 kids before she can't have anymore
TwilightSeekerHP chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
i wonder who is going to get custody of Lavendar's baby. personally, i would say it would be justice to take ron's child and give it to hermione since he took her ability to have a child. i could also see harry and ginny raising it.