Reviews for OBX
CoffeeMe chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Oh you simply NAILED this! Awesome story!
gr8read chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Still a great story and I have read and re-read countless times. Each time is as great as the first time.
sparxx chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Awesomenesss in a single package :D
Freya922 chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Really terrific story with some intense angst, humor, and hurt/comfort. Impaled by driftwood? Ee gods. Loved Dean's battle with the Ala!
Freya922 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
I am so enjoying this story! I spent time last summer at Rehobeth Beach where there are tons of Eastern Europeans working in the hotels and restaurants, so it was fun to see them plating a role in this tale. The Ala is a great nemesis for the boys... And I love lines like this one: He needed to leave the moody, broody, and bitchy to Sam, and just hunt. Wonderful.
S-Jay494 chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Spend my birthday in OBX every year (snapped a pic of the Coatan motel for friends long ago on my way to Hatteras once). Loved the setting and the story. Great fic.
Bartlebead chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
This was a wonderful story, and I really enjoyed how you portrayed Dean and Sam and their relationship. I liked the monster and the case very much; I would like to have "witnessed" more of Dean and the Ala's battle at the end, but it was fine as it was, too. Thanks very much - this one's a keeper!
Bartlebead chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
This is really good! I can't stop reading it.
Bartlebead chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Great hints at lots of backstory; trying to finish reading this tonight.
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Lived in Durham and Chapel Hill for years, and now live in Illinois, so this is like Nostalgia City. I'm enjoying it a lot so far. Some great bits in here. One of my favorites:

Sam was like a giant dog with a Dean bone in his mouth.
Anise Nadiah chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Another wonderful story. Poor dean, but what can i say, even demon chick is hooked up to his irresistible charm. you are very great in detail especially about the Ala that is downright scary whenever i imagining her. Really don't want to cross with something like that. Anyway, thanks so much for another great story ;)
Death-Muncher chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
This is a really well written story. Excellent job! Super creative story line too. :)
KadyMorris chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
Hi there, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story! Zatnikatel recommended it to me and I was on the edge of my seat all the way through! Thanks so much.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Great fic

You made it pretty good, really...

Dean totally was a deaf batman ahahha

I liked it )

Kisses and see ya o/

Rosetta
ncis-lady chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Just a quick note - it's midnight and I'm so tired but I just wanna say I'm so glad that Dean is okay and is finally able to hear again! No more indecipherable notes LOL