Reviews for OBX
gr8read chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Still a great story and I have read and re-read countless times. Each time is as great as the first time.
sparxx chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Awesomenesss in a single package :D
Freya922 chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Really terrific story with some intense angst, humor, and hurt/comfort. Impaled by driftwood? Ee gods. Loved Dean's battle with the Ala!
Freya922 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
I am so enjoying this story! I spent time last summer at Rehobeth Beach where there are tons of Eastern Europeans working in the hotels and restaurants, so it was fun to see them plating a role in this tale. The Ala is a great nemesis for the boys... And I love lines like this one: He needed to leave the moody, broody, and bitchy to Sam, and just hunt. Wonderful.
S-Jay494 chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Spend my birthday in OBX every year (snapped a pic of the Coatan motel for friends long ago on my way to Hatteras once). Loved the setting and the story. Great fic.
Bartlebead chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
This was a wonderful story, and I really enjoyed how you portrayed Dean and Sam and their relationship. I liked the monster and the case very much; I would like to have "witnessed" more of Dean and the Ala's battle at the end, but it was fine as it was, too. Thanks very much - this one's a keeper!
Bartlebead chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
This is really good! I can't stop reading it.
Bartlebead chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Great hints at lots of backstory; trying to finish reading this tonight.
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Lived in Durham and Chapel Hill for years, and now live in Illinois, so this is like Nostalgia City. I'm enjoying it a lot so far. Some great bits in here. One of my favorites:

Sam was like a giant dog with a Dean bone in his mouth.
Anise Nadiah chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Another wonderful story. Poor dean, but what can i say, even demon chick is hooked up to his irresistible charm. you are very great in detail especially about the Ala that is downright scary whenever i imagining her. Really don't want to cross with something like that. Anyway, thanks so much for another great story ;)
Death-Muncher chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
This is a really well written story. Excellent job! Super creative story line too. :)
KadyMorris chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
Hi there, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story! Zatnikatel recommended it to me and I was on the edge of my seat all the way through! Thanks so much.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Great fic

You made it pretty good, really...

Dean totally was a deaf batman ahahha

I liked it )

Kisses and see ya o/

Rosetta
ncis-lady chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Just a quick note - it's midnight and I'm so tired but I just wanna say I'm so glad that Dean is okay and is finally able to hear again! No more indecipherable notes LOL
ncis-lady chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
Oh oh, a gay bar? And Dean didn't notice? That can't be good! Really glad that Sam is back in time! Oh and you were right, Dean's texting is so much worse than Sam's! LOL