Reviews for OBX
Linnie McCary chapter 13 . 7/20
Have I missed this story for 13 years? How?! Phoebe, who knows if you get your reviews from this site any more, but if you do, I wanted you to know how much I loved this story. Well, to be honest, Dean as an Aloviti was a little over the top for me, but everything else was absolutely golden. Favorite parts: (1) that young Dean selected young Sam's hiding places for him (aDORable!); and (2) the reprise of "taking care of the valuables." You are the best!
jlttnbookworm chapter 13 . 1/23
Do you realize how hard it is to read this story when you are cracking up so much people are looking at you funny? Or how difficult it is to explain why you are laughing when you dont want your BF to know just how obsessed you are with SPN, so you aren't telling him that that is what you are reading? I loved this story! Please keep it up and keep writting!
Lady Ramona chapter 13 . 9/7/2019
Thanks!
Enjoyed it.
NoilyPrat chapter 13 . 2/18/2019
Good story. Figured out the OBX by chapter 3, and really enjoyed reading all about the Outer Banks. (From NC myself, so know a bit) Love the entire concept of the Russian demon, and the transformation of Dean. Gave me chills, and loved the whoompage. Although took me longer to realize Dean was deaf. Couldn't figure out why he was yelling too loud, and why Sam wasn't yelling thru the wind. REALLY good with Dean, but I really enjoyed both of the brothers POV. You hit them both equally good, and I'm impressed to no end. Thank you so much for this!
Desiree1717 chapter 13 . 10/28/2017
Very nice!
ngregory763 chapter 13 . 10/20/2017
FanFreakinTastic! You rock.
reader50 chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
Whenever Dean gets a little upset that people think he's gay, I've thought that because he is so beautiful he gets hit on by both men and women at lot.
reader50 chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
I enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing.
CoffeeMe chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Oh you simply NAILED this! Awesome story!
grea8read chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Still a great story and I have read and re-read countless times. Each time is as great as the first time.
sparxx chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Awesomenesss in a single package :D
Freya922 chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Really terrific story with some intense angst, humor, and hurt/comfort. Impaled by driftwood? Ee gods. Loved Dean's battle with the Ala!
Freya922 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
I am so enjoying this story! I spent time last summer at Rehobeth Beach where there are tons of Eastern Europeans working in the hotels and restaurants, so it was fun to see them plating a role in this tale. The Ala is a great nemesis for the boys... And I love lines like this one: He needed to leave the moody, broody, and bitchy to Sam, and just hunt. Wonderful.
S-Jay494 chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Spend my birthday in OBX every year (snapped a pic of the Coatan motel for friends long ago on my way to Hatteras once). Loved the setting and the story. Great fic.
Bartlebead chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
This was a wonderful story, and I really enjoyed how you portrayed Dean and Sam and their relationship. I liked the monster and the case very much; I would like to have "witnessed" more of Dean and the Ala's battle at the end, but it was fine as it was, too. Thanks very much - this one's a keeper!