Reviews for Too small for his boots
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 21 . 11/1/2010
This was brilliant! I loved it.
Stronger Than A Moose chapter 21 . 9/4/2010
This one was really good as well :) Got it to 100 (:
kbchick chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
I am the number 99!

this is the best!

Vince as a toddler is just amazingly cute

and this fic is adorable!

WELL DONE!
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 21 . 10/19/2009
I really enjoyed this, i read about 3 chapters a day. Vince sounded so cute as a child. This story is incredibly sweet but also sad, Howard would obviously make a good father, but when Vince grew up again it was like he lost his child. It's nice to know that their friendship has grown stronger after this experience. Now when Vince's evil parents came over, I wanted to know HOW they would take out their revenge on him, were they out to kill him or something? Oh and I noticed after reading your AN at the end of each chapter, you seem to dislike ALL your chapters, everyone seemed to be your least favorite. Well let me tell you, ALL of them were brilliant, if they weren't then i wouldn't have carried on reading this. xx
CazCatastrophic chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
There better be another part to this Eleanor cause i need t know what happens to Vince.

This is the best one me thinks i'm loving it ;D

x
JantoFan chapter 21 . 11/11/2008
This was so sweet, I actually loved this story so much!

Vince keeping some of his child like qualities even when he'd gon eback to normal was just too cute, as was him saying Howard was the best dad ever! Aww!

Loved it!

xx
chugirl2526 chapter 21 . 11/9/2008
omg this was the cutest story ever I so glad that vince did grow up but at least he kept some of his cute toddler like qualities :) its such a shame it had to end hehe
chugirl2526 chapter 20 . 11/9/2008
aw cute I loved the idea of young vince trick or treating :) this chapter was so cute
Watcha chapter 21 . 11/9/2008
that was so cute! I love it when Vince and Howard are buddies XD the ending was alright for me...but next time don't make us wonder if Vince ever gets completely back to normal, k? lol still adorable. Awesome story.
skylinebooshlover chapter 20 . 11/8/2008
I thought this chapter was awesome! another good chapter as usual :D keep up the fab work! xx
OperaGoose chapter 20 . 11/7/2008
I really liked this chapter. It was very fluffy and cute.
LDNatalie chapter 20 . 11/7/2008
Love! xx
Marinus-pseudothyrum chapter 20 . 11/7/2008
aww, this is such a sweet chapter! Cant wait until you update!
skylinebooshlover chapter 19 . 11/6/2008
yet again another 2 awesome chapters! :D keep up the awesome work! and how cute was Vince with the bee aw! lol well done..again haha
chugirl2526 chapter 19 . 11/4/2008
aw this was so cute i envy vince's gift of getting hyper of excitement, i just get ill with it lol the costume sounded so cute i still hate vince's parents ;)